Chapter 36 - Celebrations, Interruptions, and an Asgardian Wedding

A/N: This chapter is long. Like 4.5K words long. 

BTW, I want my wedding to be like this.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"What do you mean?!", Tessa voiced out the others gaping mouths

"What do you mean?!", Tessa voiced out the others gaping mouths. "It means soon, we are getting married.", I say while Carol squeezed my hand. Mira came crashing to us and hugged us tightly. She was soon followed by the others, even Loki. "I declare a celebration!", Tony says and I also cheered. "Wait. Meda, are you cleared to go?", Steve, who is always the thoughtful one of the group, asked.

"Yes. Believe it or not Helen gave me a go sign, although no missions for about a year or so. I am not to worry about missions though. I'll be on Asgard by then.", I say. The Asgardians seem happier, but the team seems a bit down. "Don't worry guys. I'll visit from time to time. Maybe monthly.", I say cheering them up. "So, what are we waiting for?! Let party people!!", I say and a howl of cheers rang out.

+++++++++++++

Sundown came and so did the party. Thank Norns my dress from Asgard is here. From what I heard from Tony; paparazzi is coming too. So, I readied myself for the question and answer. Honestly you can't prepare for something you don't even know. I heard a knock on the door and mentioned to come in. "Hey mom. Are you ready for the press conference?", It was Tessa and Ether with Loki and Nat in their hands. "To be honest, I still can't wrap my mind about you and Nat. Its perplexing.", I say to Ether whose face became red and Nat too, although it's not easily noticeable.

"ばか(Baka)(Idiot)", I heard her mutter. "あなたが赤面するときあなたはとてもかわいいです。(Anata ga sekimen suru toki anata wa totemo kawaīdesu.)(You are so cute when you blush.)", I retorted to her and she grew redder. "You are cute, especially when you blush.", Nat teased her. "Is the Black Widow getting soft now?", Loki said earning him a kick on his groin from Nat and a slap in the head from Tessa. I just laughed at his situation. "Who's getting softer Loki?", Nat gritted her teeth. "N-n-n-no o-one", Loki says through pain. "Why don't we head down now?", I say breaking the hostility between the two.

+++++++++++++++++

"Next question please.", I calmly said in front of the reporters after a little speech about the Battle of Sokovia and the introduction of the new Avengers.

"Yes you, Mr. Brock."(😉)

"There are speculations that you are what the people call Inhuman. Is that true?"

"As I expect from you Mr. Brock. Yes, it is true I am Inhuman. My father is one. My mother is Asgardian making me a half Inhuman, half Asgardian. And ever since World War 2, when HYDRA experimented on me, my capabilities were enhanced."