Chapter 21 - Back on Earth

"So now we are here, what's the plan?", I ask the them all as we sit down

"So now we are here, what's the plan?", I ask the them all as we sit down. "Maybe we could trick him? You know, like how mother Frigga did it.", Tessa says. I thought of that too. "Loki, can you, do it? I know you love theatrics, let's give Malekith a performance.", I say to Loki. "Thought you would never ask.", Loki grins to me. "Let's play pretend. We have two illusionists on our side, let's use that to our advantage. Ether, I need you to bend reality. I need you to make it look your still inside Jane. Loki, you handle Thor's illusions. Make it look like you amputated his hand when he calls for Mjolnir. Give Jane to Malekith so he could 'pull out' the reality stone. Tessa, you're with me. We hide until the Malekith absorbs to altered Aether.", I tell out the plan. Ether raised her hand, which is completely unnecessary. "Yes dear? Any problems?", I ask her.

"I can't bend that much outside of being a stone, and even in stone form I still can't do it without sister Power.", she says. I felt proud that she spoke this much words, but that aside, I am worried to get her back inside Jane. "Jane, can you hold her again? Just for the meantime until Malekith gets her out of you.", I ask Jane who is beside Thor. "If this means that Malekith will die, then yeah. Sure, I can do it.", Jane says sounding unsure.

I looked at Ether who nodded and began to glow. Jane holds out her hands to let Ether get inside her. Her eyes became black as Ether takes over her and she says Malekith. Looks like the Ether has a really deep connection with these guys. "Just a reminder guys, act natural, especially you Thor.", I looked at Thor, whom I gathered is a terrible actor.

We landed the Skiff several hundred meters away from where I detected Malekith is. We are looking over him from a small hill. "Alright, are you ready?", I ask Loki, Thor and Jane. All three nodded and I shrouded Tessa and I in invisibility. "Alright, go. Phase 1 is a go.", I say and waved my hand. I watched Thor and Loki exchange conversation.

That is until Loki stabs Thor making the two of us wince in pain. "That's gonna leave a mark.", Tessa says and I nodded in agreement. Jane follows them and Thor calls for Mjolnir but, as planned, Loki cuts his arm off. Thor screams in 'agony as his arm is 'cut off' and Mjolnir plops down. I take that as our cue to get closer to them.

Loki grabs Jane by her arm and throws her at Malekith's feet. Malekith turns Thor over with his foot and raises Jane in the air extracting Ether. "Okay Tessa here we go.", I say to her. She gets ready and starts to ignite her hands, similarly to Carol's. I mean Tessa is essentially Carol's Powers mother. Ether leaves Jane's body and she drops to the ground while Ether's fluid form stays in the air.

"THOR, LOKI NOW!!", I yelled from my position and I raised my hands to Ether's direction and transform her back into her human form while Tessa defends me. But I was too slow, Malekith manages to absorb Ether before I am able to transform her. "Ether, NO!!", I uselessly scream as Malekith boards his ship. I try to ground them with my terrakinesis but, to no avail. He flies off while I watch them with tears in my eyes.