Chapter 50 - Getting Back Together

Previously on Enhanced:

"Five years ago, right before Thanos, I was in a place called the Quantum Realm. The Quantum Realm is like its own microscopic universe. To get in there, you have to be incredibly small. Hope, she's my... She was my...She was supposed to pull me out. And then Thanos happened, and I got stuck in there."

"I'm sorry. That must've been a very long five years."

"Yeah, but that's just it. It wasn't. For me, it was five hours."

"Scott, what are you talking about?"

"What I'm saying is, time works differently in the Quantum Realm. The only problem is right now, we don't have a way to navigate it. But what if we did? I can't stop thinking about it. What if, we could somehow control the chaos, and we could navigate it? What if there was a way to enter the Quantum Realm at a certain point in time but then exit at another point in time? Like... Like before Thanos.

"Are you talking about a time machine?"

"Yeah, a time machine. I know it's crazy. But I can't stop thinking about it."

"So, who do we talk to about this?"

"Tony, after everything you've seen, is anything really impossible?"

"You're not coming home."

"You accidentally survived. It's a billion to one cosmic fluke."

"Why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because it's laughable? Because it's a pipedream?"

"We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everyone back."

"Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?"

"Tony... We have to take a stand."

"We did stand. And yet, here we are.

"If you don't talk shop, you can stay for lunch."

"He's scared."

"I wanna do it right. We're gonna need a really big brain."

"Bigger than his?"

"The whole, time travel do-over? Guys, it's outside my area of expertise."

"Look at a mod inspiration, let me see what check out. So, recommend one last sim before we pack it in for the night. This time, in the shape of a mobius strip, inverted, please."

"Give me that eigenvalue. That, particle factoring, and a spectral decomp. That will take a second."

"Oh my Gods.",

"I love you tons.",

"I love you 3000."

"I figured it out, by the way."

"Time Travel."

"We got really lucky."

"A lot of people didn't."

"No, I can't help everybody."

"It sort a seems like you can."