Enhanced - Special Chapter...Or is it?

I'm making this special chapter because this book reached 5K reads and topped No. 1 out of 186 in #mcufanfic!!!  I hope you enjoy this! Maybe I'll turn this special chapter into a spin-off/crossover.

+++++++++++++++++

Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path. It's a prism of endless possibility, where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the ones you know.

 It's a prism of endless possibility, where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the ones you know

"Liked that light show, Steve?", I smirked at him but came down to assist Carol. "Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?", Carol asks Pete and gives her the gauntlet. "I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that.", Pete said. "Don't worry Pete.", I winked at him. "She's got help.", Okeye said as the ladies of the Avengers converged with us. Pepper lands next to Okoye, followed by Mantis, Shuri, Hope, 2014 Gamora and Nebula. "Cover us.", I said as Thanos' army charges while the women help me and Carol go through the Outriders, Sakaarans and Chitauri.

"Nate! Rock slide!", I called out and she unleashes a barrage of car sized rocks at multiple enemies. Gamora takes out a Chitauri gorilla, while Okoye takes out Corvus Glaive. I say karma is a bitch. Wanda and Brunnhilde destroy two leviathans. "Babe, go!", I called to her and she turns Binary, flying past enemies and going through enemy blockades that are in her way with ease. Thanos rushes to her but I pulled a water whip as Shuri, Pep, and Hope blast him off. But Thanos throws his double sword at the van, destroying it and the quantum tunnel, throwing Carol and us backwards while Carol loses her grip on the Gauntlet.

It took me a few moments to stand up. I didn't knew a quantum blast is so powerful. I saw Carol being blasted by the power stone which is in Thanos' bare hands. "Carol!", I shouted at her but saw Thanos putting the stone back in its place. I unleashed a powerful illusion to trick Tony. This foolish god nephew of will not lose his life. I grappled with Thanos for the infinity stones and he kicks me away not knowing I got the stones in my own nanogauntlet.

"I am inevitable.", Thanos says and snaps his hands only for nothing to happen. "And...I...am...Iron Man.", he also snaps but nothing happens. I put the stones in their places and I writhe d and screamed in pain. "I...am...the Universe.", I said managing to smirk one last time and snapped. It felt like an eternity but then, I started to feel air rushing and opened my eyes. I've lost the gauntlet but now I'm free falling. I tried flapping my wings but they're still weak from the snap. Nate. Nate are you there?, I tried calling her but there's nothing. Fuck.

I crossed my arms and tried to cushion myself. I can feel the air build up in-front of me but its not enough to cushion me, I'm still going too fast. I spread my wings open for a makeshift parachute and it worked a little until I hit something and the last thing I saw are armed units surrounding me then I blacked out.

 I spread my wings open for a makeshift parachute and it worked a little until I hit something and the last thing I saw are armed units surrounding me then I blacked out