Chapter 51 - The How, The Where and The When

Previously on Enhanced:

"So, let's start the experiment?"

"Yeah, better get this thing going.",

"Okay, here we go.

"Scott, fire up the uhm... the van thing."

"We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is."

"Scott. I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Makes sense?"

"On the count of three. 3... 2... 1!"

"Is that Scott??"

"Ow! My back!"

Can you bring him back?"

"I'm working on it!"

"When I say kill the power, kill the power."

"And... Kill it!"

"Time travel!"

What are you doing here?"

"That's the EPR Paradox. Instead of pushing Lang through time, you might've wound up pushing time through Lang."

"I fixed it. A fully functioning Time-Space GPS."

"I just want peace."

"Turns out, resentment is corrosive, and I hate it."

"We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you my priorities: Bring back what we lost? I hope, yes. Keep what I got? I have to, at all costs. And... maybe not die trying will be nice."

We are getting the whole team, yeah?"

"We're working on that right now."

"Banner?

"Loki."

"Kind of a step down from a golden palace and magic hammers and whatnot."

"Have a little compassion, pal. First, they've lost Asgard, then half the people. They're probably just happy to have a home."

"Meda and Tessa would be proud. You thought them well."

"Yeah. It's what she would've wanted. And I want to be a better father than Laufey and Odin. You know, without all the lies and sham of the greater things in life. But I don't really push them that much. Only the things they are happy to do with a little limitation."

"Buddy, you all right?"

"Yes, I'm fine! Why, don't I look all right?"

"We need your help. There might be a chance we could fix everything."

"We have a chance to bring back every one!"

"Now, I know that... guy might scare you.

"I get it. You're in a rough spot, okay? I've been there myself. You wanna know who helped me out of it?"

"Why don't you ask the, Asgardians down there, how much my help was worth. The ones that are left, anyway."

"I know you think I'm down here wallowing in my own self-pity, waiting to be rescued and...and saved. But I'm fine, okay? We're fine, aren't we? So, whatever it is that you're offering, we're not into it, don't care, couldn't care less. Goodbye.