Chapter 53 - Whatever it Takes: Asgard, Morag, and Where it Went Wrong

Meanwhile on Enhanced:

"What happened in the last five years?"

"Tony also made a final message."

"Play it.",

"That's not going to happen."

"I'm going to take your consciousness and transfer it to the clone."

"I will entrust you with Mira's stone"

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win."

"Whatever it takes. Good luck."

"See you in a minute."

"I'd be careful going that way. We just had the floors waxed."

"I'm looking for Doctor Strange."

"What do you want from him?"

"That, actually."

"Ah! I'm afraid not."

"Why don't we start over Ancient One?"

"If it's all the same to you... I'll have that drink now."

"Uh, Mr. Rogers. I almost forgot that that suit did nothing for your ass."

"I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass."

"What is she doing? And who are these guys?"

"Those guys are SHIELD, well HYDRA but we didn't know that yet."

"Seriously, you didn't? I mean they look like bad guys."

"Meda did know but kept it silent and you're small but talking loud."

"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue."

"On mY wAy DoWn tO CoOrDiNaTe SeArCh AnD ReScuE. I mean honestly, how do you keep your food down-"

"Oh. Alright you're up, little buddy. There's our stone."

"All right. Flick me."

"Captain. I thought you were coordinating search and rescue?"

"I just a call from the secretary. I'm gonna be running point on the scepter."

"We got a word that there maybe an attempt to steal it."

"I'm sorry Cap. We can't give you the Scepter."

"That's okay. Trust me."

"Hail Hydra."

"If I give up the Time Stone to help your reality, I'm dooming my own."

"With all due respect, I'm not sure the science really supports that."

"The Infinity Stones create what you experience as the flow of time. Remove one of the stones, and that flow splits. Now this may benefit your reality. But my new one, not so much. In this new branched reality, without our chief weapon against the forces of darkness, our world will be overrun. Millions will suffer."