Chapter 39 - Civil War and Accords

A year pass and Odin let Hela in Asgard

A year pass and Odin let Hela in Asgard. Hela is happy at that but, more importantly, with Megin. They told their relationship just last week, which made Mama Frigga happy. Carol also came just yesterday night and is yet to know of Megin. Megin said it will be a surprise today. 

"Hey babe. Good morning.", I kissed her as she walks to my table. "Morning.", she kissed back. "Sit. Megin wants to tell you something.", I say to her and whipped up my camera discreetly. "What is it?", she says drinking her coffee. "You know Hela right? Well, she's my kærasta.", Megin said to Carol causing her to spit and choke on her drink. I laughed and ended my video to be sent later to Tony and the team. 

"That's good. Really, good. Just...you know what to do, Hela.", she said still coughing. Hela just nodded while squeezing Megin's hand. Megin kissed Hela which caused her to smile. Cute. I 'm happily munching on my breakfast when a guard ran up to me. "Lady Meda, news from Midgard.", he said. I stopped my eating and quickly drank my coffee. "What is it?", I answered him. "The people you told Heimdall to oversee are fighting one another. It seems to be a disagreement.", he said. Sons of bitches. "Ñeta! Tell Heimdall to prepare the Bifrost! We'll be there in two minutes.", I say standing up and going to my room. "Girls! Eat fast. Were going to stop that civil war.", I said just before I exited the dining hall.

 ++++++++++++

"Come on!", I motioned Bucky and Sam to follow us

"Come on!", I motioned Bucky and Sam to follow us. Someone framed Bucky and now we are trying to get to Siberia. Our run to the quinjet was cut short with Vision firing a beam at us. "Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now.", Vision says as he floats lower in front of us. Tony's team arrives seconds after him. "What do we do, Cap?", Sam asks. "We fight.", I say speed walking towards Tony. 

That speed walk turned into a short sprint for either side, until the Bifrost landed between us. "WHAT.THE.HELL.IS.THE.MEANING.OF.THIS?!", Meda's voice boomed sending chills for everybody. No one wanted to speak at all as she tapped her foot. It was like that one day back in the war. Some idiot ate Meda's rations. I think that man was in the infirmary for weeks. "Really, babe?", Hugi and Ether went to Buck and Nat ready to scold them. "Babe, I'm not angry. You know how mom dislikes internal fights. So what caused this?", it was Ether who asked Nat about it.