His fist is clenched around my forearm in an instant, He smirks yanking me to the ground, hard.

I groan at the pain that stings in my waistline, Fuck I think the way Alexei fucked me is causing all this pain.

Bloody bastard.

Standing up once again. He tries to punch me but I block him with the back of my hand. Slamming into the space just inside his wrist.

Twisting his arm I notice his gun in his holster.

Reaching out, I pull the gun from his holster.

And shoot him in the forehead. I have no idea how much longer I can withstand this pain, but I have to try.

Squatting down. I search his pockets for anything that can help me through that door. I pull out his phone and keys. These two might come in handy.

Unbuckling the holster around his waist. I clasp it around my waist. Searching for it I find two grenades and a blade.

I tuck the gun back into the holster, before walking over to the door.

As soon as I pushed open the door, It was dark. All I could see were three shadow figures taking a few steps closer. They all had sacks over their heads as their heads hung low.

Chains were tied on their ankles and around their bodies, trapping them from moving.

Stretching my arm out I immediately removed the pouch from the first body.

The person is dead.

squinting my eyes so that I closely look at the person. I gripped his short blonde sweaty hair, the smell of the person filled my nostrils as I gagged in disgust.

Exhaling, I wiped away the oils of the person on my pants before walking over to the next figure.

Taking off the bag I threw it across the room as I noticed the person was slightly breathing.

I couldn't tell who it was because of her long purple hair that covered her face.

Gripping onto her chin I lifted her head to make eye contact with her.

Her eyes held sadness and rage. She gasped before jerking her head to the side.

Shaking her head sideways, she cried. "Please, please, just kill me already." She pleaded.

Staring at her, not saying a word, I pressed my lips together before walking over to the last person.

Pulling off the sack, relief flashed throughout my body as I noticed Théodore but I felt irate by his appearance. His hair was covering his face.

his body wounds were covered in dry blood. As for his torn clothing

His left eye was swollen as some type of liquid was oozing out of it. His lips were dry and chapped as his lips had dry blood.

He had wounds, and scars all over his body.

Taking a deep breath in to calm myself. I took the keys and unlocked the chains as they loosely hung low from his body.

Helping him out of his chains. I pulled him up and he groaned, opening his eyes. "Gabriella." He questioned, his voice breaking as he said my name, causing my heart to ache.

"Shh, we need to get out of here. Are you able to walk?" I questioned.

He unwrapped himself from my embrace and started limping towards the door.

Nodding my head back and forth, I quickly warped his arm around my neck and started walking towards the door.

When we walked out we heard ruffling sounds from afar,

We turned our heels and started to make a run for it. Turning left we were met by multiple guards discussing, the chattering stopped and their attention shifted to us.

They all pulled out their guns.

Théodore quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me to the other side. as they started to fire at us.

I noticed a window at the far end of the hall. Turning my head to the Russian men. I realized that I had two grenades in my holster.

"I have an idea but you need to be fast," I said, turning my head to Théo.

Gunshots, we heard over and over again as they kept aiming for us but missed since we used a wall as a shield.

Taking out the grenade. I pulled out the firing pin to trigger the grenade. Tossing it to the guards.

Théodore and I immediately rushed towards the window.

He fell halfway before I pulled him up and continued running. Soon after we were forcefully pushed and fell through the window as it shattered from the explosion. Our bodies harshly fell on the ground as we rolled on the dirt.

My ears were ringing, my head pounding, I was hazy. Pulling myself up. I coughed multiple times before I hissed from the pain I had in my gut.

Turning my head to find unconscious Théodore on the gravel dirt. I felt something warm caressing down the side of my head. I gently tapped my head with the pad of my thumb, and looking at it I noticed blood.

Sighing to myself. I pulled out the phone and dialed a number. It rang for a couple of seconds before someone picked up.

"Ciao?" The person curiously said over the line. "Chiara," I said. [ translation; "Hello?" ]

I heard her cuss over the phone before responding "Boss, you're alive." She endorsed me and I could hear that she was relieved. "Chiara, I want you to track my location," I demanded coldly.

She sighed. "Okay, give me a minute."

I placed the phone between my lips gripping it tightly. Walking over to Théo I squatted down and wrapped both of his hands around my neck. Standing up I began to walk but I was slightly limping.

About ten minutes passed before I heard Chiara calling out my name over the line. Releasing the phone from the grip of my lips I let go of Théodore's arm and then placed the phone closer to my ear.

"Did you get it?" I asked. "Si."

"Your location, If I'm not mistaken it says here that you are in Russia. I can't exactly locate where you are, cause all I see is nothing." She explained over the line.

Nodding my head to myself. I looked around us and she was right, all I could see were plants and mountains from afar.

No cars, buildings, or human insight. Just trees, mountains, and more trees.

"Is there any place that is located around us where we could stay there and lay low for a while before you come to get us?" I asked,

"I could ask someone we know to come to get you." She said,

"Okay," I responded. "But it might take a while." She said, clearing her throat. "Fine. We'll wait, but be quick." I said before hanging up.

I placed the phone back in my holster and then gently laid Théodore on the grass. Laying next to him I placed his head on my lap and started to comb his long hair with my fingers.

Sighing I pecked his forehead and laid back on the grass as I stared up at the grey sky.

I felt a drop of water fall onto my face, screwing my eyes shut I wiped it off with the back of my hand

It's about to rain.