Chapter 14

I SHUT MY EYES as tight as possible against the agitation that tried to intervene in my black personal madness

"Everything alright?" Abelard queries worriedly.

I open my eyes and sigh, placing the teacup back on the coffee table. Standing up from my seat, I stressfully drag my body to the balcony, when I lean my body against the black railings I take in the beautiful night sky view of Paris. "Gabriella?" Abelard's soft voice calls out my name.

"I'm okay." I simply say.

"You're my cousin, I know you better than anyone. Now tell me what's bothering you?"

My mind keeps traveling back to Italy, the events and activities are stressing me out. It's been three whole weeks since I escaped from Giovanni and last heard from Esmée and Antonio

Oscar and Chiara are back home taking care of the gang while I'm gone. Amelia and Francesco are in charge of the shipping and training.

Usually, when I take a break from all this illegal bullshit, I come here to France and visit my family.

It's been a year since I visited my family, mom and dad were assassinated four years ago on their anniversary day, still to this day I haven't found out who it was,

"I don't know what's wrong with me lately?" I whisper to myself. "Maybe I'm homesick, but lately I keep getting a bad feeling about what's happening at home," I say.

Abelard places her hand on my shoulder and spins me around so that I face her. Her honey eyes sparkle under the moonlight, as her pink lips curve up to a small smile "You're not like this unless it's about someone or something."

"And what do you mean by 'someone'?" I question her. "You know what I mean." She says with a smirk. "No, Abb's I don't," I confess with a serious tone.

She gives me a curious look "Nevermind."

"But, Gabriella ever since you arrived you've been acting differently." What does she mean by 'different' I've been just stressed about how the gang is operating without me. "What do you mean?" I question.

"You're not sassy as usual." She says, eating her words. "Sassy?"

"Yes, usually whenever someone bothers you, you snap. But now you let them be." Abelard clarifies then folds her arms.

"Just tired of all this." I proclaim rolling my eyes.

"Well then, tomorrow we can have a spa day. Just you and me." She asserts,

"Not in the mood." I groaned.

"Well too bad, because you're coming."

I groan in frustration tugging on my hair, "I hate you." I don't bother to continue our boring conversation so I just head back into the house.

"Goodnight." She giggles

I walk out of Abelard's bedroom and stroll toward the guest room. I open the door and lock it after.

I take off my boots and pull down my jeans including my underwear followed by my long-sleeved t-shirt and bra.

I just feel like being naked for a few minutes before I take a bath.

I throw my naked self onto the bed and let out a loud sigh.

I thought this would be easy, but it's not.

I had so many chances in killing that guy but I blew it, Just for sex! That shows how weak I am for fucking pleasure. I could kill him and fuck other men as I used too but, but when I'm skin to skin with him, fuck I feel -

Can't even find the right words.

When he touches me I get butterflies, moan out my name, and I feel like- I'm the only one.

I never knew if you slept with someone you hate so much would change the perceptions you feel toward the person. Or maybe I'm just crazy because I haven't felt like this before.

But who could blame me, Giovanni is everything when it comes to pleasure, Like a king under the sheets. Fuck I want him.

I need him in me.

I bite my bottom lip as I play with my right nipple, letting my mind drift off to the times when Giovanni would suck it. I screw my eyes shut when I feel myself throb. "Shit." I breathe heavily.

Just forget it, Gabriella.

I start to breathe in and out as I try to control my craving for him. When I try to forget about him my mind keeps on going back to the times when I had him all to myself. Just breathe, you can do it. It's useless and not worth it. Just-

"Fuck it."

I grab the black silk vibrator I purposely brought just in case, under my pillow. I press the on button and place it against me.

My mouth shapes into a perfect 'O' as I rub the object against me, with my free hand I cover my mouth to make sure nobody hears me. I start grinding and I imagine Giovanni is here. Spreading my legs wide open, I start to drip as the vibrator ripples against my soaking clit.

"F-fuck." I shutter, screwing my eyes shut and gripping the sheets. "Oh my-"

I bite my bottom lip and moan out his name. My toes curl up, knowing I'm close.

When I release. I slowly moan out his name as the warm liquid slowly runs down. My chest rises up and down then I tilt my head to the side.

I let out a groan from the pleasurable feeling. This isn't the first time I did this ever since I left Italy, every day I think about him...

I need to control myself.