Author's note

Hello beautiful people!

I wanted to thank you all. 

From the bottom of my heart thank you so much to everyone who has read and supported me from the very beginning until now.

I never imagined I'd make it this far with Dark Paradise, especially with all the negativity and stress that's been going on in my life.

But you guys inspired me and without you, I wouldn't be here.

Your kind words and funny comments would always manage to brighten up my shitty days. 

I'd also like to thank all my closest friends who helped me to complete this book.

You guys are amazing and I appreciate each and every one of you.

Now it's time for the real announcement ;)

A lot of you have questioned me if there will be a sequel to Dark Paradise.

To answer your question, Yes there will be a second book!

Hehe ;)

•the burn series•

•the burn series•

As for now, I will not share too much information about the book.

I am not sure when it will be published because I'm still focusing on my other books but I'll see how it goes in the future.

Make sure to stay alert for any teasers and information on the upcoming story!

If you want more details contact me on my social.

Instagram: sinfulxhaze
Email: hazelblackwood.np@gmail.com

💕

I LOVE YOU ALL, TAKE CARE!!!