Chapter 33

"Motherfucker

"Motherfucker." I pinch the bridge of my nose then took a deep breath to calm myself.

Amelia was sweating as she was covered in her vomit. After she woke up she started fighting, trying to get out of the chains. I shut her up by slapping her but that made the situation worse, she vomited all over the place and now she smells like shit.

"I'll get Oscar," I said. "No, we don't have time." Giovanni replied.

I turned to Amelia who gawked at us with hatred as her chest was rising up and down.

"You're wasting your time with me," Amelia spoke up.

Giovanni raised a brow. "I won't be telling you anything. Kill me, torture me do whatever you want my lips are sealed."

Giovanni chuckled. "Oh, we know."

"I've known you longer than Gabriella and I know your weakness."

Amelia has been in the gang for four years. I don't know much about her but we were close.

Giovanni pulled out his phone then typed in something before placing it back in his pocket. A few minutes have passed and I was curious about what Giovanni is planning.

I was about to ask him but the metal door was pushed open then Enzo entered with a person who was screaming like a child.

I couldn't tell who it was because the person's head was covered with a bag. Giovanni nodded towards Enzo telling him to take the bag off.

He did so and I didn't know who this woman was. Her curly brown hair was messy as tears were streaming down her face. Her makeup was a mess and her lips were chapped.

She's tall and skinny. Her toned chocolate skin was exposed because she barely had clothes; she just wore a big t-shirt that reached just above her knees.

I turned to Amelia and she looked frightened. Her eyes were starting to get glossy, eyebrows narrowed together as she pressed her lips together.

The woman noticed Amelia and her cries were louder. "Amelia?! What's going on?" she questioned with fear.

She had an Australian accent.

Giovanni leaned in then whispered. "Did some research on Amelia turns out she has a girlfriend, they've been together for three years."

Three years! Oh wow wish I knew sooner. I thought she was straight.

Guess I was wrong.

I hummed in response. Giovanni took the six bullets from my hands.

There's a six bullet capacity for the gun and he only added one bullet to the chamber he spun the slender then sealed it.

"Let's play a game," Giovanni announced. "Each time you lie or don't speak I pull the trigger to your precious sweetheart here. If you talk I don't pull the trigger and she might live."