Chapter 21

"I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY

"I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY." Annoyance filled in my voice.

I can hear him growl, glaring at me with hatred. He locked his jaw clenching his fist causing his veins to pop out and his knuckles to turn white.

The room is silent, you could feel the hostility around us,

"Where is he, Alexei?" I said to him, "Why would I tell you?" He blinks at me.

My sudden realization gives me a renewed burst of confidence. I lock my fist, pull back my arm, And then fling it forward connecting my fist with the first guy's jaw, he stumbles back hitting his head on the door frame.

In a swift move, I grab Alexei, wrapping my right arm around his neck, and formulating pressure as I block out his air.

My eyes shift to the man that's groaning on the floor. I pull out my gun and pull the trigger, the bullet going through his chest.

One of the men pulls the trigger in my direction but I use Alexei as a human shield. Dodging it.

Peaking my head through Alexei's left shoulder, I look around to spot a sharp blade near the man I killed earlier.

It probably fell out of his pocket.

An idea popped up, "Still want me to continue?" I questioned. He doesn't respond. Licking my dry lips I push Alexei onto his men causing them to collapse on the ground like a row of dominoes in a game.

I hastily picked the knife up to stab one of Alexei's men, right in his chest.

My head tilts to the side when I feel a harsh object connect with my jaw shattering into multiple pieces. and I became light-headed for a few seconds.

I taste the bitter iron in my mouth. Blood dripped from the freshly cut wound on my lip.

"Fucker." I spat gripping his broad shoulders, pulling him closer as I smashed my forehead against his.

That hurt. Crap

We both stumble back but I quickly gain back my balance so does he.

He stares at me with rage and disgust as his eyes shift to his friends that I killed.

Locking his jaw he pulls out his gun pointing it in my direction. I take a few steps closer wrapping my hands around the gun that he's holding.

I feel his hand slightly shift in mine, realizing that he's going to shoot me. His thumb pushes the catalyst,

With one arm, I grip his upper right arm while the other is wrapped around the gun, I push his hands up facing the ceiling as the pistol blazes with bullets toward the ceiling causing dust to fall on us.

He triggers the revolver again, this time with force I dodge the bullets by pushing his arms to the side causing it to hit the glass window. When I let go of his upper left forearm I jab him in the gut resulting in him letting go of the weapon.

Since I'm a cocky bitch. I glance at him with an innocent smile on my face. My long finger wrapped around the trigger ready to end his life.

I pull the trigger but no bullet is shooting out.

Well, fuck...

He smirks at me as he takes careful steps towards me, raising a brow I smirk back, hitting his head with the posterior of a gun.

The guy stumbles back, this is my chance.

I pull out the blade from the other guy's heart and shove it in the man's chest while I grip his neck as he uses me for support to balance himself.

I stare at him witnessing his soul slowly leaving his body.

He takes his last breath and slowly but surely his body becomes stiff.

I pull out the blade and push him off me. Tossing the blade to the side. I walk over to the bed and use one of the bedsheets to remove the blood.

Sighing to myself I lick my bloody lips. Trying to figure out how I'm going to find Théodore since Alexei was useless to me.

Well, I fucked him for nothing.

I think...

God, my body hurts. I just wanna sleep but I need to find him and get out of here so that I can find a way to get back to Italy.

I stand up from my position and I'm pushed back by someone.

My body bounces up and down on the soft bed. I narrow my eyebrows realizing it's Alexei.

Are you fucking me right now! He isn't dead.

I feel his fist contacting my jaw as the bitterness of iron consumes my taste buds.

I look up blinking rapidly to clear my vision. Alexei hovered above. I felt a cold sharp object against my neck.

"You're such an idiot." Alexei spat pushing the blade against my bare neck.

I feel a sharp pain in me.

My breathing becomes heavy when Alexei deepens the blade, my skin slowly opening as I feel a warm liquid caressing down my neck to the bedsheets.

I place my hand on the blade and put all my strength to push it away but Alexei uses his body strength to fight back.

Instead of pushing it away, I twist his wrist so that the sharp rapier is now in contact with his skin.

I gasp when I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen. Using my knees to warp around Alexei's waist with all my strength I hurl him over me.

Sweat dripped from my body, tiredly I stood up and dragged my feet to Alexei that's across the room lying on the floor.

I pick up the blade, kneeling on Alexei as each of my legs is positioned beside him, in a frog-like posture.

Gently stroke his wet hair from the sweat, pushing the knife into his gut causing him to bleed more.

Sighing to myself I use my legs for support to pick myself up.

I'm dehydrated and I need my strength to find Thédore. Towing myself to the door I push it open and I find a couple of men outside.

I silently close the door, leaning my body against it.

"Great."