Chapter 11

WE BOTH SLAMMED our lips together, she gasps as my body rises in rhythm with hers

WE BOTH SLAMMED our lips together, she gasps as my body rises in rhythm with hers. Her hand running through hair, gently tugging it. she moaned in my mouth, without pulling away my hands glided down her thighs and I picked her up.

She wraps her legs around my torso. Then deepened the kiss as our lips slowly moved against each other with love and rage.

The kiss we share is beautiful but painful. I haven't felt like this in a long time and it's so foolish of me that I'm giving in.

But I'm running back because she was my first love, everything I've done was because of her. When she left me I became more ruthless, cold and emotionless.

And with that people feared me, but it was because of her.

Everything I've done, I was heartbroken and I still am but yet,

I break the kiss and place my forehead on top of Esmée. We both breathe heavily as we gaze into each other's view.

"Pourquoi es-tu ici." [ translation: "Why are you here?" ]

The room is silent, all you could hear was Esmée's heartbeat, She sighs then lets go of me. "Gabriella, tu devrais arrêter de jouer avec elle," Esmée says, biting her bottom lip. [ translation: "Gabriella, you should stop playing with her". ]

It's been four years ever since we drifted apart. Then she shows up in thin air and tells me to stop playing with Gabriella.

Does she mean sex or competition?

"You'll have to enlighten me by 'playing' Esmée," I said.

Esmée blankly stares at me then folds her arms letting her breast pop out a bit. "When you kicked me out." She gulped

'Kicked her out' She's the one who asked to be kicked out. I gave her everything. My love. Money, Time, and she cheated on me and she said I kicked her out while she asked to be kicked out.

"Listen," Esmée utters softly as she notices that my mood suddenly changed. "I've been on the streets for a couple of weeks after our Uhm, argument. Then I decided to work at a club to earn a bit of cash. But what I didn't know was that the Club Belonged to Gabriella. She hired me to do some of her dirty work. I couldn't refuse the offer. Her salary was pretty good to get me back on my feet. I've done terrible things, selling drugs, having sex with many people, killing her clients for her business to grow, and more."

"When I found out that you were her biggest competition I fled the gang."

"Why?"

Esmée sighs and speaks up. "I came to warn you." Her voice goes quiet while her head is facing the ground.

Did she come to warn me? Why would she quit the gang to come and warn me? That is a major risk.

"You're an idiot." I simply say. "I know," she replies.