Chapter 5

"WHAT IS YOUR BROTHER TALKING ABOUT GIOVANNI?" My father questioned bitterly

I took a deep breath and turned my head to face Antonio. He smirked wickedly as he crossed his arms over his chest. My sister mumbled something under her breath.

"Giovanni!" He yelled, banging his fist on the table. My mother flinched.

I hopped off the chair and grabbed my coat. Slipping my arms in and soothing it out.

"Giovanni, come back." Annah pleaded. I turned to her and said. "It was a mistake coming here."

She sighed and ran a hand through her fawn curly hair.

Am I surprised that my so-called brother ratted me out? No.

Am I pissed? Fuck yes.

I needed to get out of here before someone gets hurt, badly.

"Giovanni, don't you dare walk away from me!" My father yelled from across the room as I walked out the front door and shut it after.

I walked 2 blocks away to my all black Range Rover SVAutobiography petrol parked next to my sister's red Ferrari 296 GTB. I opened the car door then tossed my coat on the passenger seat, entering the car I slammed the door shut.

I pushed the start button and the engine roared to life.

My family definitely knew how to push my buttons. Especially my brother. I fucking hate him. My mother tried her best to get us to bond but it never works.

It was a 1 hour 30 minutes drive to the safe house.

I agree it was foolish of me to sleep with that woman but Antonio has no fucking right to tell my father.

He's got some balls to piss me the fuck off.

If he wasn't my brother he would be dead by now either way that mother-fucker needs to be put in his place.

As the buildings passed by me in a blur, my mind wandered off to Gabriella.

I've never had the urge to kill someone as bad as I want to kill her. The thought of snapping her neck brings a smile to my face.

The Carson's have originated first in America but fled to Italy and that's when they first met the Sangriento's. At first we were allies but of course the Sangriento's double-crossed us and our two families have been at war ever since.

When I first found out that the leader of Leone d'Oro was a woman I was in shock because there aren't that many mafia's led by women.

I hate to admit this but she's doing a pretty good job.

My hand gripped the steering wheel, my knuckles turned white as I imagined all the ways to kill Gabriella.

I'll make sure her death is slow and painful.