Chapter 23

A SOFT MOAN escaped my lips as he massaged my nipple while sucking on me

Biting my lip, my back arches a bit higher for him to eat me up.

The way he looked, kneeling, his head in between my legs. Licking me up and down like he was eating his favorite ice- cream drove me crazy.

He pulled back and stood up. His lips found mine and the faint taste of me lingered in his mouth.

My hands roamed over his muscular shoulders, digging my nails into his skin, he groaned in my mouth before he slightly played with my hard nipple.

Biting his lower lip I slowly lowered my hands and slipped his hard erection out of his boxers then wrapped my hands around him. I started to stroke him slowly at first before lengthening my strokes and feeling all of him.

He was hard and firm and it turned me on even more. "Fuck." He moaned. He broke the kiss, pressing his swollen lips on my neck, and sucked me hard but gently. Shutting my eyes I tilt my head to the side giving him full access to kiss me while stroking him.

Groaning, he kissed his way down my neck to the valley of my breast. Pecking my nipple followed by the other and continued to kiss his way down.

Letting him go, to grip the bed sheets while my other hand is in his thick hair. He blew on my wet core, causing my body to shiver. He then pecked my heat before slipping out his tongue and slowly licking me.

"No teasing." I gasped. He chuckled.

Without warning, his lips were wrapped around me. I gasped, biting my lip as my body was enjoying the pleasurable sensation.

His tongue flickered up and down, eating me like he hasn't eaten for days. Gripping onto the sheets as I pulled his hair harder. Everything around me was a blur.

I shuttered. Licking my lips he leaned in closer and his tongue continued to do wonders. I gasped and moved forward toward his mouth but he leaned back.

"Please." I whimpered. His tongue was hitting every sensitive spot.

My body was on fire. I was on sensory overload. I haven't felt this good ever since-

"Ah, yes." My body needed more of him. "I need you," I begged.

I was greedily aching for his touch. I started to see white lights, my insides turning knowing that I'm close.

Seconds later the wave of sensations travels throughout my body. Curling my toes I moan as I take in the sinful enjoyment of pleasure. "Giovanni!" I moan.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

A sharp intake of breath and I'm brought back to reality.