Chapter 46

three weeks later

three weeks later

I TAPPED MY cigarette on the table as I gazed out the window, Blood dripped down my face my ribs burned and the lit cigarette in my hand.

I was covered in fresh warm blood. It's not mine, it's for that fucking dead bastard who owed me ten fucking grand along with 20 balls of coke.

It's warm outside, the sun is bright and there isn't a sight of clouds. Birds chirped, the wind blowing causing the large trees to dance with the wind.

Enzo and Luca have been trying to let me talk with Theo, letting him explain everything. I didn't bother to meet up with him.

She made her decision and I made mine. I'm planning on calling this whole alliance thing off, we currently won't be able to behave in the same room.

And it will be awkward for the others. Without trust and loyalty, this thing won't work.

Tomorrow I have to make a call and inform Oscar about this. The whole plan with Antonio is still in progress but it will take a while since we are no longer working together.

I tapped the back of the cig causing the ashes to fall on my black trousers, my hair was all messed up it almost covered my eyes.

My office was quiet, the only thing I heard was the wooden floor creaking and my heart constantly beating against my chest.

I had a perfect view of my driveway and the bodyguards that were on duty.

I sighed aloud running my fingers through my hair. Pressing the burning cig on the ashtray I threw my head back and closed my eyes.

I should just stop with this whole relationship thing...something always goes wrong and I'm tired of running back and trying.

I chuckle to myself as the thought of my father comes up.

I'm a replica of my father. He was never good with this whole couple shit, The only reason my parents are still together is because of us.

a couple of minutes have passed of just me sitting here with my eyes closed until I heard the door open.

I shot my eyes open and turned my head to the door not bothering who it might be, probably one of the guards but they always knock. Maybe I didn't hear them and they just let themselves in.

My heart dropped when I saw Gabriella entering the room and she shut the door behind her. She's wearing a long coat and her hair is shoulder-length-shorter with highlights.

Her eyes are puffy and red along with her flustered cheeks but she still manages to look good.

"I kept it."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE