Chapter 45

THERE WAS NO DOUBT that we were toxic, foolish, and naïve

THERE WAS NO DOUBT that we were toxic, foolish, and naïve. Blinded by the mere thought of an everlasting tension.

And it sucks when you know that you need to let go, but you can't because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen.

I sat there, watching people dance to the erotic music, The lights constantly changed color illuminating the room with bright neon colors.

blue.

red.

pink.

purple.

Each time the colors changed, so did my thoughts.

Pink reminded me of Gabriella's sweet side, love, kindness, and femininity. She's stuck between who she is, who she wants to be, and who she should be.

Blue, the depth, trust, and loyalty we have...well had. Everything about her I loved, especially that smile. She wore a smile like a loaded gun, a mess of gorgeous chaos and you could see it in her eyes.

Red, seductive, violent, and dangerous. She is different and I like that shit. Disguised as a red rose but she isn't soft when her petals fall they hit like bullets. She's capable of getting any man.

Purple. power, and ambition, life tried to crush her, but only succeeded in creating a diamond. Gabriella is brave and strong and broken all at once. She wore her scars as her best attire.

She used her scars as her weapon and that's one of the reasons my attraction toward her grows every day.

I threw my head back and closed my eyes.

The music was so loud that you couldn't hear your thoughts, faint chatters were heard from a distance. The club was packed.

I felt small hands slowly trailing down my body, opening my eyes. The first thing I saw was a woman wearing black lingerie. She is attractive but all I could think about was her.

The woman has smooth-toned chocolate skin, she's tall and skinny, and her black afro looked healthy. she wore a perfect amount of makeup,

I sat there, my legs parted. She smirked then sat on my lap.

Her arms snaked around my neck, and she slowly leaned in and began to grind on my dick. My mind immediately thought about Gabriella doing this to me. I tried my best to not think about her but my thoughts were only filled with her.

I sighed aloud and pushed the woman off me. She gasped in disbelief when her body collapsed on the couch beside me. I faced her with a stern face she scoffed and rolled her eyes,

The woman stood up walking off as she cursed a few words in Italian. As I watched the woman leave my phone began to vibrate in my pocket.

I reached in and pulled out my phone to see it was an incoming call from Enzo.

I accepted the call and pressed my phone against my right ear. "What?"

"Where are you?" Enzo questioned over the line.

My eyes searched the club for what reason I don't know. "What the fuck do you want Enzo?"

"I'm with Theodore."

Now, what does that have to do with me?

"And..."

He sighed and whispered something to Theodore I assume. "We need to talk." He said.

It took a while for his words to process. I sat there pulling my gaze from the dance floor to the bar.

"Giovanni." He asserted to gain back my attention. "What!" I snapped.

"Are you drunk?" He questioned. I ignored him. "He's drunk," Enzo informed someone. "Who are you talking to?" I stated, standing up from the couch I began to walk over to the bar,

"We need to talk, it's important." He declared. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"It's about Gabriella."

I paused and stiffened up. My pulse leaped into my throat as I replayed his statement.

"Hello? Giovanni did you he-."

I ended the call.

I don't have time for this. She made up her mind and I can't change that.

 She made up her mind and I can't change that