Part 22: Start

Izuku's POV

4:00 in the morning, hearing birds chirping before the Bakugo's shouting. I feel bad for our neighbors and us ourselves. We can hear the shouting in streets.

( A/N: They are neighbors.)

             So, I went downstairs to find an empty kitchen. 'Mom should be cooking right now- Oh yeah.. she's dead. And I have fathers.'
             Since pancakes is quite easy to make, I'll make it as my breakfast! Well, I guess I'll make it as our breakfast. Dad's home!
               I ran to the living room only hearing a small scolding from him because of running. "Hai Dad, at least give me a greeting please?" I asked half-heartedly. "Hmm.. Hi." He replied. That's not the greeting that I wanted but, okay.. He slowly walked to our family couch and tried to take a nap. Yeah.. 'TRIED'. Papa also arrived. "HEYYYY!!! I'M BACKKK!!" Geez.. He used his quirk. I guess brother is awake now. Haizz.. I guess keeping quiet is not worth it. "Hey, Izuku, I think there's something burning here. I can smell it here" Dad told me. "Burning?" I asked.

...

"BURNING! Gah! The pancake!" I exclaimed while hurriedly ran to the kitchen and turned off the stove. Yes, I magically started to cook. I asked Cass to mix the substance I put down from the cabinet. Yet, she already went back to our 2nd home. The rest were still sleeping.
"Ugh, now the house smell like burnt coal.. People will think that the house is burning—" I was still in the state of mumbling then suddenly I heard loud stomping on the stairs with a panicked voice saying, "WTFF!! The FUCKING HOUSE IS BURNINGG!" I guess he shouts when he panicks.

"Heyo brothie~" I said, "I just forgot I was cooking and it got burnt" I added with a sweatdrop. He looked at me like the anime I watched when I was bored-
"Sorry~ I'll make it up to you" I said, following a small nervous laugh. He just sigh and took the spatula I was holding. "I'll be cooking. You should get ready for later or whatever.." "Okay.." "There's remaining mixture right? Yep but I think you have to mix another batch again.. I just think it will not be enough for us." I explained, earning a tired groan from here.. "Fine.. Make sure to pay me back." "What kind of payment?" "Money, of course" "..." "What? At least give me 100 yen?" "Fine.." I went to my room to deduct a hundred yen from my allowance to give it to him. 'There goes my smol allowance..' I sighed as I watched my brother putting it to his pockets smirkingly. "Thanks lil bro." He jokingly said.

-After breakfast-

         "Sugoii.. You really cook well Toshi!" I exclaimed as I ate his cooking with satisfaction. "Not gonna lie, it tasted good." Dad complimented him. My brother gave a small nod as a quick thank you.
We were eating peacefully until a shout was heard in our street. "SHUT UP, OLD HAG!" Ah, Kacchan's awake now. "DON'T CALL ME THAT KATSUKI!!!" A shout replied back. A round of shouting started. I saw our street also started to fill whispers full of complaints. Huh.. I need to tell Kacchan about this.

- - - - - Messages - - - - -
(A/N: I kinda changed the emoji I used for Deku... Hehehe gomen)

Brocolli Boi (•́ ₃ •̀): Ohayo Kacchan!

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿'): What do you want???

Brocolli Boi (•́ ₃ •̀): Mind lowering you and Auntie's voice for a bit?? We can hear you across the street.. Hehehe.. Thank you(●''●)

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿'): Tch.. Okay.. Thank for fucking telling me. I'll tell old hag about it.

Broccoli Boi (•́ ₃ •̀): Okay!! Thank you Kacchan ≧▽≦

Tʏᴘᴇ Hᴇʀᴇ:
_________________________
🅀   🅆   🄴   🅁   🅃   🅈   🅄   🄸  🄾   🄿
  🄰   🅂   🄳   🄵   🄶   🄷   🄹 🄺 🄻
  🅉   🅇   🄲   🅅   🄱  🄽   🄼

After messaging him, I immediately finish my food and put the olates and utensils that I used in the kitchen sink and took a bath to arrive to the place where the entrance exam will be held. It took me a good 15 minutes in the bathroom. I clothed myself first before checking my phone. I wore my middle school uniform since it is required in the entrance ceremony. I didn't notice  the streets became quiet until Kacchan sent me a message.

- - - - - Messages - - - - -

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿'): Hi Izuku! This is your aunt! Thanks for telling us that! I didn't know we were that loud. Anyways... Tell me when my brat didn't treat you nicely.

     I sweatdropped from that message. But at least Kacchan told his mom about it. I felt bad for Uncle hearing the two fight everyday.
      Since I magically packed my things for the exam, I went to Toshi's room to ask if he will tag along with me. I arrived in front of his room. I tried to twist the door knob but it won't budge. I guess he locked it. So I decided to ask him loudly, "Toshi! Are you tagging along with me to the venue??". I waited for a good 2 minutes to reply my question. "I wanted to but I have errands before taking the test. Just leave without me. Thanks for considering though." he shouted back at the other side. "Okay!! see you there, onee-chan!" I said as I walked through the hallways at got out of the house.
          I walked through the streets earning greetings from our neighbors. Of course, I greet them back. I went to the Bakugo residence to ask if Kacchan can go with me. But Auntie said he already went out minutes ago.. I guess that's fine. God wants me to go alone.
           I got on a train after minutes walking. Since it was a busy day, I almost got squished by tall people or people with mutant quirks.
           After reaching the station where I should get off, I walked another 2 minutes before reaching in front gate of UA. It's quite breathtaking even though I already entered it. I have a hint of nervousness and excitement. Seeing different people from different school is quite- full of tension. There are some people that is with me ever since I got on the train. UA really is a very popular school. Filled with pro heroes eager to train you to be like a pro hero themselves.
Walking while admiring the view is quite nice. Unfortunately, my shoelaces aren't tied very nicely so I tripped. Yeah 😃
As I'm already facing my fate, I felt that I've been falling for a long time. I looked around seeing some people has their gaze on me. And a brunette behind me.
"I'm sorry I used my quirk on you. I couldn't help it to see that you were falling so-", she said. "O-Oh.. It's fine. Thank you for doing that though I might've already in a bad start if I tripped.", I said. "Anyways.." she said. "My name's Ochako Uraraka. Good luck on the exams, Mr..?" As I was about to say my name, Kacchan interfered. "Oi Deku!" He shouted, ignoring the annoyed looks of other students. "Good luck on the exams, Deku!" She said and waved goodbye.

__________________________
1202 words
Hi-