Part 3 : Interrogation

Izuku's POV

"Stay away at the crime scene problem child." Eraserhead said while pushing me away. "O-oh okay." I answered while being taken to a hospital to make sure I have no injuries.'Mom,is this the last time I'll see you showing love to me?! Why.. WHY YOU LEFT ME SO EARLY?!!' I screamed in my thoughts while not noticing I was crying again.

Hizashi's POV

Poor little listener, his mom became another victim of a killing spree. Good thing that Shota called me about that incident..
.
.
- silence -
.
.
.
.
*sniff* *sniff* 'Oh right, I forgot about him.. hehe' Okkk.. What will I say? 'Are you ok little listener?' After 5 seconds, I mentally face palmed. "That's too dumb.." I mumbled. Welp here it goes.. "Little listener.." I said. "Y-yes?" He asked while sobbing. Oh shoot, he is VERY CUTE!! " Ahem.. Are you injured? or physically fine?" I asked him. " I'm not injured physically but mentally" Poor kid.. "Okay do you want to stay here?" "No please, I want to see my mom again" He said while rubbing his nose..Damn he looks cute.. Does he have an attraction quirk? Maybe thats why all heroes are looking at him like he's the last person they'll see before dying.

Izuku's POV

Present Mic asked me if I was injured.Hmm... I searched any bruises around my body and saw nothing but in my heart it feels like a trauma to me. "I'm not injured physically but mentally" I replied. Then, he asked if I wanted to stay here.. Of course I said no coz I wanted to see my mom again as I rub my nose while refusing.. " Okay. Let's go to the police station first to answer Detective Tsusakuchi"
(Lol I forgot how to spell his name), he said. " A-are they going t-to put me in j-jail?" I stuttered while shaking. "Of course not little listener. They just going to ask you questions, that's it." He reassured to make me worry much. "T-thank you." I said to him making him surprised. " Why are you thanking me- or us?" " Thank you for my making me calm at a situation like this because I always have a panic attack every time there's a sudden event like this." I explained. After a 10 minute silence, 'Why did the villain didn't let her stay until my birthday? It's only 2 weeks away.' I thought while clenching my fist. We waited for the car to arrive.

Aizawa's POV

I'm with the detective waiting to problem child to arrive. After 15 minutes, they arrived. "Why are you late?" I asked Yamada irritatedly. "I-I'm sorry!! Please don't hurt me." The problem child plead. He was abused?! By whom? His mother? I don't think so. Maybe his father. " Sorry kid, did someone hurt you?" I apologized and asked him. "Y-yes.. including my mother *sniff* *sniff*." Before I said another word, the detective interrupted me," Okay before you said another word, let's go to a room to answer my questions. Don't worry there's no other people but us in there." he assured the boy. He then nodded.
After a minute walk he was invited inside a room that is full of soft things. Before I stepped inside the room, I went to look for my sleeping bag.. I noticed that there was a one-way glass, that Nezu was on the other side to watch the interrogation. Damn, Nezu why come here to look at a kid. This kid was not that interesting.. Nezu then waved at me. Ugh I'm too tired for this.Then I was more surprised that there were so many heroes standing behind them. 'Sh*t Nezu what did you told them?' After we settled down Nezu then gave a sign to start.

Izuku's POV

After we settled down, I noticed a glass in front of me. Well.. I was to dumb to notice that because I was nervous. "S-sir, is that a one-way glass?" I asked a tall man while pointing at the glass.

Tsuakuchi's POV

After he asked the question, I was kind of shook cause he knows its a one-way glass. How did he know that thing?

Aizawa's POV

I was trying to sleep because I'm TOO TIRED to listen until problem child asked about the glass. I was surprised to know that he knows that its a one-way glass. He's smart for a 9 year old kid.

Nezu's POV

My prediction aren't wrong. He's smart at a young age like me. I went to his school because his teacher can't teach him because he's too advance at learning things. He's exams are always perfect, but as we went back to UA, I saw him getting beat up at an ally. So I told one of the pro hero I'm with to tell his teacher about it. Oh, as I remember he is quirkless.. I think he's misdiagnosed so after this I'll show myself later and check if he has a quirk or not.

Well now, let's start the interrogation!