Part 1: Shattered Dream

Izuku's POV

" Mommy, will be my quirk like All Might or Kacchan? ", I asked mom excitedly while waiting for her to change to go to the doctor. " I don't know sweety, maybe more special ", mother replied.

While going to the hospital I started mumbling ' If my quirk is like mom, I might be able to control things and become a hero, I need to think of a hero name that suits my quirk, but waht if I got dad's, I don't know what's his quirk. If i got his then I'll ask mom how to control the quirk. Then what if i got kaccha-' " Izuku you're mumbling again.. " Mom said stopping my mumbling. " Sorry.. ". Then we arrived at the hospital.

_________________________________________

We waited for an hour before entering the clinic. "Good morning Mrs.Midoriya.", the doctor said to my mom. " Good morning doc. We're here to check Izu's quirk." " Oh yes! Are you excited Izuku? " Yes doctor! " I answered excitedly while holding All Might's action figure. " Okay, I'll give you a small test regarding your quirk " The doctor replied happily.

30 minutes later~~

The doctor went to us disappointed.
" I'm so sorry lil cinnamon roll but you're QUIRKLESS. " I was so shocked that I didn't move an inch after hearing that. My mom was also shocked about the result and she suddenly hugged me.. then we went home quietly.

We reached home then suddenly mom started tearing up and apologizing, " I'm sorry Izuku.." A thousand times.. Of course I couldn't stand seeing my mom crying so I also started crying..

_________________________________________

This is my first story so I have no common sense and english is not my first language..