Part 2:Mom, I'm sorry..

Izuku's POV

_________________________________________

5 years later..

After hearing the news, my classmates now treated me like a disease, Kacchan is now one of my 'bullies'.. the teachers starting to ignore me..

"Deku!" Kacchan shouted at me after classes. 'D-deku?? Doesn't that word means u-useless??' I was thinking like that until he shouted again, " OI DEKU DON'T YOU F*CKING IGNORE ME?! ". "Oh s-sorry k-kacchan I-I was thinking a-about something.. " I answer while he and his 'friends' stomp on their way to my seat..
" Don't call me kacchan anymore you stupid nerd!" "O-okay Ka-Bakugou.. but please stop swearing.. "
"Ha?! What did you say to me you ---------!" That was full of curses.. He always said that to me until a teacher heard him saying such a thing..
After 15 minutes of scolding, he walked in front of me whispering "Meet me after school at the ally" That send me shivers down my spine.
I didn't listen on the afternoon session to make sure my mental state is fine before a beating up session later. Luckily the teacher didn't notice I was zoning out the whole class.
After class I followed his orders by going to the ally.. as expected I was beaten to a pulp.. After that, I went to the bathroom to clean myself so my mom cannot notice my bruises.
I went home and I witnessed one of my worst nightmares, seeing mom's body lieing on the couch filled with stabs. I hurriedly run to mom's corpse crying, "MOM!" 'Who did this to you?? I swear I will make him suffer before putting them in jail!' I sweared in front of mom..

??? POV(I think you alredy know)

Man that woman blood tasted yummy! After killing her, I took a tour around her house. Her house was decent and clean.. 'reminds me of mom and dad' FORGET ABOUT THEM!
You already killed them! You will never bring them back! Then I saw a picture of her and her son in a playground smiling...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Damn! His son looks really cute!! I wonder what his blood taste like' I thought while licking my lips and grinning like crazy. Then suddenly, I heard the front door opened..
'Ooh~ great timing the portal is here too!' Welp.. see you in the future my cinnamon bun!

Aizawa's POV

I was patrolling down the streets then I heard crying inside house..*sigh* I'm too tired for this..
So.. I went to peek in a window then suddenly my eyes widened O saw a child crying over a corpse! I went inside asking the child, " What happened?" The child gave me an eye contact. ' Sh*t, why target an adorable one's mother?!' I thought before breaking the contact. "Stay here kid, I'll call the police about this." I said while searching in the contact with the name 'Mr.lie detector'.
I called a few times while watching behind to make sure that the kid doesn't leave. " Hello?" The detective answered, " I saw a kid's mother lying in front of their house.
I haven't asked the kid anything so please come as soon as possible." I replied. "Copy that" then I hung up.
I went back to him asking, "What's your name problem child? " "I-Izuku M-Midoriya" he replied while sobbing..'poor kid' " Well.. we have to wait a few minutes before help comes so do you saw who killed your mother? " " I-I didn't s-saw her, E-Eraserhead" 'He knows me?' "You know me kid?" I asked wide eyed. " Y-yes, I know all pro heros causeIvebeenanalyzingquirksadvan-"
" Whoa whoa kid slow down I can't understand the word you're saying".
After a few minutes of awkwardness, they finally showed up to check the crime scene.

'This is gonna be a long night..'