Part 21: The night before the exams

Third person's POV:

Since the author lost her track of time, we will start off in a third person's POV. There will be still first person.
Days pass by, everything was quite normal. Izuku and Bakugo hanging out trying to avoid hot-headed people like him to avoid public fights, Aizawa sleeping with his sleeping bag at the teachers' lounge since he expelled a whole class, Present Mic trying to teach English without using his quirk and Shinso training at a local gym for the entrance exam since he has a mental quirk.
Where are Deku's personas? Well, Kei was studying for the written exam since he knows that Izuku will ask him for help, Aimi was 'training' Kai which more looks like a fight since she was teasing a bomb. Kai, since he's hot-headed like Katsuki, tries to shut the gurl up by pinning her down or making her fell into deep slumber. Well, not so deep actually. Only making her sleep until the exam comes.
Cassidy making milkshakes to people for snacks, and Yuki falling asleep in a sound-proofed room. Yep. Peaceful..

Well, of course Izuku is still studying medicine. He doesn't quite find it easy. Since he or they had to memorize different kinds of medicine, injuries and how to cope with it. He's not the class's first place nor the last place, but he is still popular with his looks. 'Luckily, the school didn't made a club dedicating to him.' Izuku thought.

Yeah. The school didn't make a club- it's a secret club, but the club he had in middle school keeps expanding. His brother, Hitoshi is still the president, and the vice president is Izuku's first friend at the medic school.

The author forgot or doesn't have the name of Izuku's first friend. She was too lazy to backread the chapters. Mind suggesting a name that might suit him or her? Or if there is one at her previous chapters, please comment it to let the lazy author know.

-Timeskip to the night before the entrance exams-

Izuku's POV

Awe.. Toshi's not home yet. He is too focused for the exams. Does he know its night already?! I don't only applied to UA because in case I didn't pass, Shiketsu could be my second option. Shiketsu's not bad after all and it is also a hero school but with Ms. Joke and the others as teachers.
Oh shi- I forgot the school has exams! (He's talking about the medicine course) Gahhh! I haven't red anything about it! I could ask for Kei's help but our professor told me that each my personas, including me will get separate scores. Which means that we will have exams SEPARATELY.
Poor unfortunate soul~
I guess I can't rest for tomorrow. I'll just ask Kei for help, in studying of course. I'm a law abiding person. I'm not like Kacchan. I remember that at the festival, Denki just left, the two that Kacchan chased around the street.. Hmm.. Who are they again? Shoot. I FORGOT TO ASK THEIR NAME! How stupid of me.
       Be being not wanting to study, I decided to sketch them. So the girl has horns. She has pink skin that suits her hair. Since she also has pink hair. Her eyes are different to other people.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

         I did a bit sketching.. That's what I saw her in the festival.

         She's quite cute

         She's quite cute. Remember guys, I AM GAY! And I'm proud. To all who doesn't respect the LGBTQ community, please get out of my sight before I make sure you never see your family again.
          I heard the front door opened. I guess brother is home now. I'll just stay here. I'm too lazy to greet him.
          I'll just sleep early. Yeah that'll be fine. I'll just text them tomorrow for further info.

__________________________

638 words

          HEY HEY HEY! Long time no post.. Hehe.. I almost forgot about my stories since I'm too focus on different apps. Not studying. My classes will resume at December first. Btw, that was my sketching. I think you already know I just traced it so it's basically not sketching. See you, I guess.