Part 6 : Izuku's studies

Izuku's POV

During mom's funeral, not many people went. Only a few pro heroes and some relatives cause I don't have cousins, aunts and uncles. I know I've moved on already but why is still my heart aching? I felt Shi-chan's hand tapping my shoulder telling me that I can cry at his shoulder anytime. " I-I'm okay Toshi~ I have to be a hero for my-OUR mother." I exclaimed as putting my fist 👊 in the air. " Okay, Izu I'm sure mom is so proud of you but we have to go home cause it'll start to rain soon. " Okay!" I said as I hold his hand.

( -Time skip is brought to you by our cinnamon roll-)

I'm now adopted by Eraserhead and Present Mic. We were eating dinner silently until Pa ruins it. " Little listener where do you want to go to school. Nezu said you're quite smart for a kid, your knowledge is in high school now. But, he also noticed that you have a hard time talking to people socially." " Yeah, ever since Toshi left I only talk to my mother and my teacher at school. I always mumble so people think I'm weird and a disease.. I want to go to school with brother to fix my socialization!" I answered him with a proud face. "Okay (put random school here) it is! So Hiroshi do you-" He was cut of by brother agreeing about the situation.

-A week later-

Brother said to come behind me when entering the classroom. When we entered, almost all of brother's classmates are staring at me. That was very awkward.. Then 5 of the students laughed saying, "Shinso, the villain, who's that behind you? Your sidekick?" Then others joined in the laughter. Well.. I'm protective of my brother so I asked to Toshi innocently, " Toshi ~ you didn't tell them about your other quirk." I pouted. I made sure that it will hear the whole class. In my mind all of my quirk except the smarty one and the sad one said like, ' OHHH GET REKT' or something like that. " Eh? you have an another quirk Shinso? Why didn't tell us?" One of the girls said. " Well, he can change weather depending his mood. He's just too tired to do it." I shrugged. Suddenly, I felt a hand slapped in my head. "Owwiiee-" I said. I also noticed that all of his classmates were now reddish.. " Thats what you get its SUPPOSED to be a secret!" He scolded me great. Then the teacher arrived to give us lesson. It was very boring since I already know what she is teaching, so I went to my realm.

" Good timing Izu! There's a new one that looks like your brother." Aimi said. "Okay can you please introduce yourself?" I asked him. I heard him sigh. " I'm too tired for this." He also act like Toshi.. " I'm Kosuke. My quirk can make anyone sleep by eating the food I made.. Don't worry my food taste good." Then he walked to a sleeping bag. Where the heck did that thing came from?! Later we heard him snoring that made us sweat dropped. " Well I'm going back now since school is out." I said. "See you later Izuku." I heard Kei said. I wave back. Hiroshi was about to tap my shoulder but I woke up immediatly. "Oh you're awake now. Dad's already outside." He said. Then we arrived home seeing 12 cats in the door. We ate dinner and sleep.