Part 12 : Illusion

Izuku's POV

             Since I am still mentally disabled or called 'traumatized', I called Hitoshi to pick me up in the alleyway. Luckily, my phone isn't broken nor lowbat. As his phone rings, he immediately answered.
" Izuku! It's been past 10! Where the hell are you?! " Toshi being worried acts like papa using his quirk. " Sorry Toshi, I was harassed again.. But- " I was interrupted by papa screaming " What?! This is the second time this month! Did you lost you virginity? " I sweatdropped. Nani?! Out of all things you are concerned about my virginity?! Nothing else?! I didn't noticed I was talking that. " Peace, NOW SEND ME YOU LOCATION CAUSE I'M KICKING THEIR A** OFF! " " Okay, bye! See u here! " And they hunged up. Who knows that his phone is in speaker?
( ̄ω ̄;)
( ̄ω ̄;)
( ̄ω ̄;)
( ̄ω ̄;)
( ̄ω ̄;)
( ̄ω ̄;)
( ̄ω ̄;)
( ̄ω ̄;)
5 minutes later-
               " Okay where the hell are they? " Dad asked me angrily. Hes like making a grand entrance. Don't worry he's only like that to his fam. I pointed to the boys piled on the other side to answer his question. I heard dad sigh in relief. " So, what happened? Did you knock them unconscious? "
" I t-think. "
" What do you mean you think?
" Cause as they started stripping me up I smelled a scent that almost smell like Midnight's and they started going- I dont want to day the word.. "
" Just say it. "
"Crazyy.. They started screaming like its the end of the world. They are apologizing to someone I think they saw. "
Dad eyes struck wide at me. " So you're telling me that you have an another quirk? "
I giggled. " Hehe~ I think so~ "
I saw him facepalmed. Oof.
" Lets talk about this when we get home. "
" Okay. I called the police while you're still away. "
" Okay.. Lets just wait for them problem child. In case they will get away. "
While waiting, I tried to contact Aimi, since she can telepathically talk to me.
A few minutes of contacting her, she finally replied, " Heyy~ Izu-chan! "
"Hai! Where are you all? At home? "
" No. We're all now in front of you. " I looked in front of me seeing Aimi waving at me, Kei babysitting his twin Kai and cheering up Yuki as they heard about what happened a while ago, Kosuke sleeping beside Dad making me sweatdropped again. I might call him Eraserhead's second junior ( Hitoshi's first of course )
             " Oh right, there's another new girl like me in the house. Her hair looks like candy... Aahhhh~ so dreamy-"
             " SHUT UP PIKACHU! " Kai shouted.
             " Shut up you ugly b*tch! Can't you see Im trying too sleep here?! " Kosuke retorted.
              " WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU- "
              Before Kai could continue his screaming, Dad used his quirk to shut them ALL up.
              " Thank you Dad! "
              " I only did that for myself. I never thought that Kai is more louder than Aimi.. "
              We laughed our hearts of that made Kai more angry, so I knocked him out. Then the police arrived. As we arrived at the nearest station, the gang that was unconscious woke up. Good thing that the police put quirk suppressant in their wrist. The police asked them a few questions so that they will only give them a warning, but no one answered.
             After a few minutes, the leader said that they were ordered to do so. They gave them money in exchange of that doing. " She said to do that so it will ruin your pride. " He looked down, " I'm sorry for what we have done. We did that because we are in need of money for our family. "
              " I understand. Thank you for confessing. " I looked at Dad with puppy eyes pleading, " Dad please, just give him a warning nothing more. " I pointed him- the one that confessed earlier. " Besides, he did nothing to me. " I continued.
             " Are you sure? I mean- he's one of the gangs that almost raped you. "
             " As I said, he did NOTHING to me. He deserves a second chance. So please accept my request. " I bowed to him hoping that he would accept my request.
              " Ugh fine just a 3-day imprisonment. "
               " Thank you! "
              " Let's just go home. Im really tired. I want to sleep. . . . . . . . Oh and tell that candy girl to introduce herself tomorrow. It's already 2 in the morning. "

_________________________________________
           Author: Do you want me to explain my AU? I think it's really messy. Their quirks, personality, appearance and etc. Just comment down is you want. Thanks for reading!♥(✿ฺ´∀'✿ฺ)