Part 11: Library

Izuku's POV

This is the day I will go to the library. No stopping me! As I put my fist in my left chest to show my determination. I woke up my squad( I'll just call them that ;-; ) to let them know that I'm going out early again.

Author: Their realm can be anywhere. It depends on them where they gonna display it. On with the story!

This time I ate breakfast outside. It was pretty peaceful, except the sound of transportation, chatter of people walking down the streets and popping sounds of food cooked by chefs. I bought a light green-colored headphones a week ago to wear it when I want only music enter around my ears which is soothing. I got my order a minute later- Pancakes and coffee jelly. I took off my headphones and started eating. I noticed that my pancake doesn't have honey yet... Weird. I saw a girl employee of the store looking at me like a stalker....creep, so I called her. " Ma'am, can you get me honey, because my pancakes does not have on, which is very weird. Sorry for the inconvenience. " I gave her one of my bright smile. " S-Sorry sir, I can get you honey. I should be the one apologizing for ruining your b- breakfast. " She said bowing. " You already ruined it. " I mumbled.. " A-Ahh! I did?! I'm very sorry sir! " I guess she heard me. " I'm also sorry for doing that. " I apologize too. Then, she went to their kitchen to get honey. " This is the honey you've been asking for sir, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. " " It's okay, just do not do that to other persons. " And she left. The coffee jelly and pancakes are delicious, as expected to a 4-star restaurant. I payed for the food and bid goodbye to the staff.
I reach the library right in time. I gave my school ID to the librarian to sign me in..

I don't know how a library works.. Cause I've never been in one.. Which is quite envious to people that been there. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
- Author (^_^;)

After a few minutes, she gave back my ID and enter the library. Welll, when I was a kid besides from being a hero, I also want to be a doctor, so I thought, why not be a doctor and hero?
The library is so humongous that it took me half an hour to look for book for human anatomy because of losing directions. I was always clumsy without my squad around cause even I'm distracted, Kei would tell what commotion is in front of me. I also want to study about being a doctor early than other pupils that took the entrance exam so I can be more advance that them.. Heheh. My pride is taking control of me again. Shi-Poop! I forgot studying is my target here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
5 hours later
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
.
Hah! Finally! I'm done exercising my expanding my brain. Even though I can use Kei to my knowledge, I want to reach my goals with my own capabilities. I borrowed a book about herbs so I can read it when I have free or boring time. Luckily the library opens at 10 am - 7 pm in the evening so I went out a bit early. As I was walking down the streets, I heard my stomach growled which made me flushed in embarrassment that made me look like a little girl. I'M A BOY!
Suddenly, a hand pulled me in an alleyway that made me stumbled. A group of boys looking at me in lust. Eww! Are they gay?! " U-Umm.. May I ask why did you pull me? " I interrupted silence. " Well, boss told me to do something to you what ever we want.. You look like an angel that even boys change their gender for you. I don't what to do to you so my boys will. " The leader I think signalled them to do what ever they want to me. My body strucked in fear as they dragged me down. " S-Stop doing this! I-I did nothing wrong! " They didn't listen to me. " Help! Please help me! " I shouted between my lungs hoping someone would hear me. I was wrong. One of the boys started putting down his pant that made me cry even louder. Then I felt a fragrance like roses surrounded around me. They started to tear up, shouting, apologizing to the people they see.....
.
.
.
.
See?!
.
.
.
Nani?! Whose quirk is that? I looked around me seeing them passed out and only me remaining. Mine?! Ohh~ nice my chances of being a hero is rising! Yass! I've got to tell them about this.