Part 23: Orientation

Midoriya's POV

          Eh? Deku? How did she- ... oh right- Kacchan just shouted it. Having quite "nice" luck right now doesn't seems so bad. (That's sarcasm if y'all didn't kinda notice ;w;)
           Kacchan stomped his way to my location shoving people I and he didn't know which ofc triggered some students. I guess being me I walked my way to him too so I can apologize to the people he shoved from his behalf and also reduce the people he shoved so there'll be no chaos. We had quite distance but his voice is loud enough to hear here. "Woi! Deku!" He still shouted.
           Ah.. I don't really know anymore if getting near to him will lessen the volume of his voice or he just really wanna shout at this state. "Hehe.. Good morning Kacchan ^^" I just replied back in a happy tone. He went more close to me, grabbed my shoulder and said, "Bitch, you didn't told me you'd be here now." He gripped it kinda tightly after saying.
           Luckily he didn't use his quirk or my shoulders will be for real injured before physical exam will begin.
          "Uhmm..Were you waiting for me at my house?" I asked kinda tilting my head a little.
           "Yeah and that eyebag freak told me that u already went out. Fucking Deku I waited there for more than half an hour." And continued on grumbling.
            "U-uhm.. I didn't told you to wait for me.. I thought you'd already be here before me to be honest." I said while looking down.
            "HAH? I THOUGHT U SAID SOMETHING ABOUT IT" He suddenly grabbed his phone and searched for me contact. I kinda peeked through his contact and I guess he named me "Broccoli boi" + a kinda green heart. That's unusual of him. Never saw him use a heart emoji for people. *le gasp* maybe he find me special?
            I mean if I am for real a special person for him, I'm blessed- hehe- due to his explosive quirk and an explosive personality, it will be quite rare to see him get along with someone. I mean it's already seen when he shoved people a while ago. He earned disgusted faces, angry ones and also annoyed ones. He also saw a blue-haired guy chopping hands while saying something to him. I was so busy daydreaming- i mean mentally preparing for the things he might do to me. I be getting off topic now- okay so back to the topic, Kac-
           As I was about to go back to topic, Kacchan smacked my head hard. AS IN HARD PEOPLE. I fell down with an aching head hoping it'll go away soon. "Hoi, u were mumbling for shits sake. Anyways as I saw in messages, I saw nothing abt it. And shit I didn't thought things through." He pulled his hand away from my shoulder now.
           I have the urge to tease him this time but the exam is about to start and we're still outside. Sheeshh
           I just immediately grabbed Kacchan's hand without preparing for its consequences and walked fast to the stadium for a short orientation.

Bakugo's POV

           I was still grumbling about that shitty mistake I just unintentionally did until this shitty nerd suddenly grabbed me and ran. I mean not kinda like a fucking run, its like a jog or a walk, fast version.
            Of course in my suprised state, I immediately said a WTF to Deku. "Sorry Kacchan, it's already time for the orientation you know? We're one of the people who haven't entered that stadium yet so we better hurry."
              "Hah?!" I reopened my phone to check the time. And damn was he right. TWO MINUTES LEFT BEFORE SHIT STARTS. I immediately walk faster or like ran dragging that fucking nerd with me. He looked at me wide-eyed but I didn't care. I also don't care if running is prohibited here, it's not even my school yet. Yes, Y E T. I'm 100% sure I'll pass this shitty test.
             That run made me tire the shit out of me. ITS NOT EVEN PHYSICAL EXAMS YET. Shit. I have to rest. We ran for like 5 minutes so we're like 3-4 minutes late.
             I made a quick glance around the place and the front row is already packed. Shitty Deku, coz of him I never get the chance to sit front row. Only sits I see were in the back row. Fucking luck.
             "U-Uhm.. Kacchan?" "What?!" I replied. "You're still holding my hand. We're already here so-" I immediately let go of his hand with the hint of roughness. I gave off a tsk and sent to an empty sit without looking at him behind.
             After I finally gotten my own fucking seat, I looked around and saw fucking Deku right BESIDE ME. I gave off a bit yelp which that nerd noticed. "What's the problem, Kacchan?" He asked.
             Bitch, you ✨magically✨ APPEAR beside me. WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK ILL REACT? HAPPY?!
             "Don't fucking surprise me nerd! You almost made me saw my late grandparents!" I shouted at him, earning annoyed and angry looks. I glared at them back which some looked away some became competitive at it. I scoffed and went on my business after this.