Part 10 : Chaos

Izuku's POV

        I was having a dreamless sleep until I felt my phone vibrate... Oh, it's my alarm.. I felt that I slept only an hour. I fixed myself before going to the living room. I saw all of myself there! ( Kai, Kei, Yuki , Aimi and Kosuke)  Author : I don't know what to call them.. Please give me ideas. " They were playing UNO again.. I tapped Kei's shoulder surprising him. " Good morning Izuku! We went out because we were bored and your/our parents and brother are still asleep. " He explained to me. " Okay tha- " Just as I was to thank him Kai shouted. " UNO! Hahahaha b*tches! You can't defeat me! " Kai boasted. I face palmed mentally thinking that his(Kai) cursing will wake up dad. Just as I was thinking this, I heard Dad's feet stomping to the living room where they were playing and me watching them. " AHHHH!! Dad will kill us Uwwaaaa!!! " Yuki screamed. " Yuki, sorry to tell you this but you made him kill us with no hesitation. " I said as I calmed him down. He'll come in ...
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
" Okay who the hell cursed so early?! " Dad asked us. We all eyed on Kai to signal dad who did it. Kai then give us our glares back. Its not even a glare! " So? Whattcha gonna do about it old man? Kill me? " Then Kai laughed. Shoot, he's adding salt to the wound. " Go ahead Dad.. Do what you want with him.. I can't stop you. " I said while raising my hands up surrendering. Then dad dragged Kai to the kitchen... Farewell to you my friend.. Then Aimi burst into laughing. We just played along waking up papa and Toshi. They asked why are we laughing Kei explained that Kai is getting beat up by dad. Hearing this made papa panic and sprint to the kitchen where Kai and dad was. I heard them shouting with curses..
          They still know that they are not allowed to cuss right? ( ̄^ ̄)
           After that 'small' commotion, Aimi and I cooked breakfast. We ate silently.. But I still hear Dad mumbling curses. " DaD! SwEaR JaR pLeAsE!! " " Swear jar? Where the he- *ahem* heck did you got that? " " I saw them in YouTube which is pretty cute, in my opinion. " I replied. " Oh swear jar! T-Thank you Izuku for doing that! K-Kai really needs *sniff* i-it. " Yuki thanked me.. Ahhhh!! Kawaiiii. I might die of cuteness! " I-Izu.. *sniff* A-Are you okay? *sniff* " Yuki asked me. Oh no.. My cinnamon roll's tearing up again. " Don't worry Yuki, I'm fine you're just too cute I can't stand it! " I assured him. " E-Ehh? " Then Yuki fainted. " Yuki! " We all said in unison.
Yuki exe. has stopped responding..

       I decided to go out early to enroll to a school for doctors which is not far to UA. It took me 2 hours of enrolling which consists of interview and a private exam. My results will show next week. I ate lunch at a random food chain which is quite yummy. And I went to the park to meet Kacchan!
                 As I arrived at the park, I saw Kacchan sitting at the bench mumbling something.. I don't know what it was so I shouted his name to noticed me. " What the f*ck nerd?! What too you so d*mn long?! " He replied back. " Kacchan, please don't swear in front of me cause I'm starting to loose my patience. " I growled that made him flinch back. LoL that was funny. " W-Whatever.. Let's just go... "
          Unfortunately, it started raining cats and dogs.. *sigh* Why can't I have a normal day for once? Well because the rain is so heavy as I said before, we canceled our activity going to the library. Kacchan escorted me home which is very weird for an angry Pomeranian like him would walk me home. As I entered the door, the house is full of screaming while I hope they didn't disturb the neighbors. I also found out that they are all playing UNO again. Surprisingly, Dad joined them.

What is happening to this world? It always getting weirder.

I saw Yuki around the corner, forming himself like a ball and sucking his thumb. That's kinda childish for me. I was really tired so I checked the time.. Oh shoot, its already past 9?! I ignored the commotion in the living room, went to my room, fixed myself and slept, forgetting everything.