Part 16: First Day in Medic School

Izuku's POV

               I woke up by my alarm. I still feel tired so I snoozed it  for 15 minutes. Before I enter my dream world, Kai suddenly shouted,  " WAKE THE  F*CK UP! YOU SAID YOU'RE GOING  TO A F*CKING SC- " Before he could finish that, I jumped out of bed and covered his mouth shut with my hand saying irritatingly, " Don't you dare finish that. Toshi might hear it since you're so fricking loud. " I gave him the 'I'm starting to get angry' look. I think that sends shivers down his spine since he hurriedly went out of my room. ' Did I took it too far? I hope not. ' I went to my closet to prepare the clothes I needed for today: School uniform and PE uniform. I took a shower silently hearing the sounds of water pouring down in my body. Since I set an alarm at 4:30 and snoozed it for 15 minutes. I heared the sound of my ringtone and the vibration of my phone that echoes around my room. Luckily I wore a towel around my waist coz Cass stepped in my room. " E-Eh??  I'm so sorry! I didn't knock first. " she apologized and bow asking for forgiveness. I made a sigh of relief again since SHE almost saw my 'bird'. " Haha~ don't worry. No need to apologize since its also my fault since I didn't turn off my alarm before I jumped out on bed. Just.. Knock before entering next time. " I said while rubbing my head. " Okay.. "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Would you mind going out? I'm not done changing. In fact, I'm not even starting. Sorry if that was rude. " " Oh, right. I-I'M SORRY AGAIN! " she exclaimed and slammed the door closed. ' Geez, what's with people around me being loud this days. Except pa, he's always loud. Sometimes needed dad to use his quirk to shut him up. ' I looked at the time as I finished wearing my clothes properly. ' Ehhh??? It's 5:00 ?! The process of waking me up took half an hour?! Am I much of a sleeping head? ' I want to get half an hour early since it's my first day of school.. As you now know, I'm one of the students that like going to school early ;-;.
        ( I'm making my exact opposite is kinda hard.. )
         As I walked downstairs, Hitoshi, along with mah squad, were eating pancakes along with Cass' milkshake. I know it's not healthy to drink that kind of drink in the morning but I don't care coz its yummy. It took me five whole minutes to finish breakfast. Except milkshake that might give me brain freeze if I drank it in a hurry, so I'll just brought it along with me. I noticed that brother was going back to his room without suspicion. Boy, was I wrong. He came back running through the halls asking me, " WherE Are yOu gOiNg? " while panting. He always got scolded by pa coz he always run at that place. My squad looked at me like that 'make you excuse with appropriate details' look. " I already told you that I got a new job right? " he nodded in reply, I continued," Well, my boss told me go there early. Please DON'T follow me I have Yuki with me. " " Wait-- I didn't agree-- " his complaint was stopped by Kai's glare.  I put my hands in my back to sign him sorry.. " *sigh* Kk, just call me if there's an emergency. " he said while going back to the room.. I immediately turned back and apologized Yuki for dragging him. He flinched back cause of my sudden action but he said he was fine with it. I gave a sigh of relief, not even thinking about the time. I for my milkshake and my bag, dragged Yuki telling him to get ready in our 'realm' and head out.

- At school -

         I went back to the thing where announcement was annouced to look for my room.. 'So, they also have class 1-A here too huh? ' I used Aimi's telepathy again to contact Yuki to tell him to wait for me at the cafeteria. And ran as fast as I could. I arrived at the door of our classroom not long after, I sent a loud bang in the door unintentionally causing the whole class to look at me. I gave them a sorry and looked around. ' It seems that I'm not late. So lucky.. ' I found a vacant sit in front of the class. ' I guess they really don't like front seats huh? ' I sat in the corner front seat and beside me was still empty. 5 minutes later, the teacher arrived along with a brown-haired girl that wore a ponytail standing behind him.
                  " Good morning class! My name is Hiroshi. She's one of you. She's the granddaughter of the pro hero 'Recovery Girl'. She was in the recommendation if you want to know. " He introduced himself and the girl. I used  Kei's quirk to identify her name, and quirk.
                ( I made her up.. This idea came out of the blue. )

_________________________________________

Name: Natsuki ( recovery girl's maiden name )

Quirk: none

_________________________________________

              I flinched as I red the information, she is quirkless. How unfortunate for her. The teacher was rambling about something. Maybe, her information, hopefully. The last thing I heard was instructing her to sit beside me. I raised my hand to notice me a bit faster.

- 2 hours later -

              Nngggghh~ Finally! Lunch time. I ran to the cafeteria to see Yuki playing animal crossing like Kenma. I slightly chuckled and tapped his shoulder to let him know that I am here. ( Pun unintended ) I gave him a sign that I'll be buying lunch now since there's a few crowds. As we were eating, we saw the gir-- Natsuki eating in here own silently. I gave her a pity look and looked back at Yuki. " Hey Yuki, let's go there. " I said as I pointed her. " Oh that girl? S-Sure I guess. " He replied back. As we arrived in front of her. She looked at us dumbfounded. " Hi! I'm Izuku! This is Yuki! Can we join you? " I gave her a big bright smile that made her look away. " E-Eh?? Sure! Why not? " Since the teacher didn't introduce us one by one, I repeated my name again with my last name,  my quirks and description of my quirk. Everything went well, our afternoon teacher was too lazy at her first day of class and decided to give us free time. In that time, Most of the students asked me to be my friend, flirt with me and had a bonding with me. Well, I only agree to be their friend. Luckily for the first day of class, no one bullied her.. I hope this will not end.