Part 17: First Patrol

Izuku's POV

                On the past few weeks, everything was just fine. Medic school beating our brains up, friends encouraging me to watch boku no pico and something like that. ( I didn't want to watch boku no pico ;-; so I don't know the others. Am a clean person..hehe) As I went back home, I used dah 'Naruto run' since I forgot to track my time.
                  Whenever I remember mom's death scene, Toshi would stay a night in my room while I wore the scarf mom gave me.

(Flashback)

" Since you're our son now, you will stay at our residence. Pack all your things here and call me if you're done, problem child."

"H-Hai!-"

               I was packing all my things. I passed by mom's room. My eyes started to water again remembering what had happened a while ago. They already covered mom's corpse without me looking at it. I was exploring her closet. I saw a present in the corner with a note:

   Dear Izuku,

              Happy birthday! I hope you will like this. If you see me until your 9th birthday, I guess your lucky. Your father sent a villain to kill me and capture you. We ran away from him when I learned that he is the leader of a villain organization. At that time I was still pregnant with you in it and Hitoshi was very young at that time. Please reach your dream for me. If you got this before your birthday, then advanced Happy birthday! I'll be watching you from above.

                                              Love,
                                       Mother (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

              I opened the box seeing a green scarf that almost resemble my hair. It was smooth and fluffy. I took the picture frames with us in it and the scarf which are the only things ( I know wrong grammar)  mom remained. So, whenever I feel lonely, I wore it around me whether it is cold or hot. It made me remember mom's embrace.

( End of Flashback )

           5 minutes later-

                  " Thanks Toshi. For staying with me. " I gave him one big smile. " Welcome Izuku.. Since its already late, mind if I stay here tonight? " he asked. " H-Hehe.. S-Sure! W-Why not? " he eyed me suspiciously. " W-Why are you looking at me like that? " I asked nervously trying to hide it. " Why are you stuttering? It's rare for you to stutter in front of me. " Shoot. I need to find a way. " S-Since you ran away without telling us, s-stuttering became a habit after I-I was diagnosed quirkless. A-All of our friends turned their back on me... " I looked down. " WHAT?! JAIME, SAKURA AND ISAO TURNED THEIR BACK?! DID THEY BULLY YOU?! I'LL KILL THEM IF- " I interrupted. ( as you noticed this names are made up again. ) " Chill, pa might wake up. And yes, they bullied me for almost a decade. But please if you kill, you might not be a hero. " I exclaimed. ( I always use this word right? Give me synonyms of it if you're tired reading this ) "*sigh* fine. Only for you. " " WHO THE F*CK IS SHOUTING LATE AT NIGHT?!" Pa shouted from the other side. " Pa, no cursing! You're the only one shouting here. You're hallucinating! Shush coz dad said you always got complaints since this house doesn't have sound proof walls. " I shouted back.
                Later, as Hitoshi is now asleep, it was 1 am. I activated my new quirk for 3 hours so Toshi thinks that I'm still with him. Having your first patrol for 3 hours was not a good start. I hope I don't be a sleep deprived person because of lack of sleep. Good thing that I have a bunny hoodie that will look like my hero costume for UA. I'm 100℅ sure that I'll pass the entrance exam or in recommendation since most of my AUs passed. Don't worry, I read those a lot.
             I jumped out of the window and started patrolling in our neighborhood. Luckily, dad patrols next town. LuCkY mE.

*in sponge Bob voice* TwO hOuRs LaTer-

             There was no commotion in our neighborhood. Maybe they know theres pro heroes living here? I heard a woman screamed near the ally. I jumped rooftops to rooftops until I arrived there. She was getting robbed and killed. " Hey. Doesn't mean that it's really late at night you can do such a crime. " I said, like a lecturing parent. " Kid, don't get in our way."  "Tch.. I don't care "

#insertfightingscene

               " Ma'am are you okay? " I asked. " I-Im okay-- you're bleeding! " " Oh.. This? Its fine! I'll just apply first aid. " I gave her a reassuring smile but didn't saw it since I wore a mask. " Bye! Please keep safe on way back home! " I hurriedly went back since the illusion is starting to fade away. Luckily, I saw him still sleeping. I change my suit to my pajamas that I wore a while ago, applied first aid. I was kinda disappointed that I only saved one person but it was better to know that our neighborhood was kinda peaceful.. I went back behind him. Slowly moving so he didn't noticed I went out and slept.

_________________________________________

859 words

          I know that Izuku broke the fourth wall.. I'll just do wat he wants.. If he is taking too far then I'll stop him