Part 8 : Sludge villain

Izuku's POV

           After that incident, we became more popular in the school. Just because our parents are 'pro heroes'. Darn, what has society has gone into? A bunch of fake friends. Every after classes, I noticed that Toshi is now always with me when going back home. He was always with a bunch of people going to the same cafe.. Very weird. So, because of the changes, he was always scolded by dad and pa while I was at the back taking a nap but I was really with my squad ( his MPD's ) playing UNO, talking about school, scaring Yuki, making Kai mad, Kel teaching me social studies ( trust me, it was boring- ) Chaotic right? Hiro ( one of the cats ) woke me up noticing that pa is cooking dinner. So, I got up and asked him. " Pa, is there anything to do to help you? " " Don't worry little listener, I got things covered. Can you prepare the table?" He replied back. " Eh? Okay? " Then prepared it. He said he got things covered, then why is he asking me to prepare the table?! "Oi, problem child, you're mumbling again waking me up." Dad said. " Oops, sorry, do you want me to wake you up when its dinner?" " Hmm.. Yeah sure whatever."
             After half an hour,  I woke up dad and Hitoshi in his room. And ate 'peacefully'. Hitoshi was sleeping while eating,  DOES HE FEAR TO GET CHOKED?! Me and pa were fighting on what will put first in the bowl; milk or cereal. Dad, was wearing earphones while eating cause pa is using his quirk at me..Meanie!
               ( Time skip is brought to you by Hiro •3•)

             Months passed, and the teacher talked about our college. " All of you want to be heroes right? Then why bother writing it? " she said while throwing papers in the air and my classmates are showing off their quirks trying to impress me. While they were doing that, they were receiving death glares from the members of "Angel protection squad"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wonder what's that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
              They look like they're gonna beat the class up. I hope that doesn't include me. Then the teacher spoke up " Ok,  you all know you're not allowed to use your quirk in school right? " We all nodded. " I heard Hitoshi and Izuku wants to go to UA, am I right? " then they all looked at us. " UA?!  The No.1 hero school that only have 0.2 chance to pass?! " Student #1 said. " Wow! Our angel is going there! Then who will be able to protect him?" Why do I still need protection? I'm a man. "Don't worry girls Ill recruit someone there. I'll make sure you cinnamon roll's safe." Brother said like pledging. Lol, he's getting weird lately. I'll ask him later. "Alright class you're dismissed." Then suddenly. I heard Aimi talking to me telepathically, ' Izu~ Kei said to wait 5 minutes before going out cause he's having a bad feeling about things' 'Oh, thanks for telling me these thing Aimi' ' You're always welcome izu-kun~' she said before cutting the connection. After 5 minutes  I now went back home noticing Toshi is not with me *sigh*
            While I was walking down the streets I saw a blonde hair.. Hmm looks familiar.. Wait, KAACHAN? " Kaachan!" I shouted to notice me. " Deku? You damn Nerd HELP ME HERE!" "Okay use your quirk at his eyes! That's the only solid part of his body." Okay, then we successfully captured the villain. We felt a strong stomp and hearing All Might's motto. " ALL MIGHT! " Me an kacchan shouted in unison. We explained what had happend and thanked us for what have we done. " Ummm All Might? " Yes young Aizawa?" " Can I get your autograph? " then Kacchan chuckled. " Typically Deku. " "HAHAHA! Of course. " I took out my hero analysis book and he signed it. "Oh and All Might, don't put that bottle on your pocket because it has a hole in it. " " Thanks for telling me. Now I have to go now time is running out. Then he left..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You owe me an explanation you damn nerd."