Part 19: Festival (2)

Izuku's POV
Kacchan and I were roaming around the streets, eating street foods, playing mini games and bumping into people. As a clumsy one, I always bump into people giving them a bunch of 'sorry' or 'excuse me'. Well, Kaminari was one of my victims.
I was waiting for Kacchan to buy us takoyaki. So, I was going to the other end of a street like a lost kid, earning glances and whispers around me. I remember that one time, ONE TIME that a group of girls asked me if I was lost, I gave them a ' I'm 13. Do i look like a kid?! ' glare. " Hehe.. Sorry. We really thought you're a kid. Again, we are very sorry. " I guess one of the girls has a mind-reader quirk or something like that. Besides, it's a very good thing that she can read my reaction to avoid explaining. I was about to accept the apology but the other girl cut me off by saying, " Namasa! That's a kid! We should find her parents or help her to the police station! " I felt my eyes twitch at her saying. I suddenly saw the girl who apologized to me a while ago slapped her face like auntie Mitsuki did in the future. " Well, miss, I am 13 years old. I. Am. Not. A. Kid. " I gave her a creepy smile making her shiver. " I think she thinks that you summoned a deadly aura.. " Kei said suprising me. " HAHAHAHA! that was HILARIOUS! ", Aimi butted in. " Yeah! Did you see her fucking face?! It was fucking ugly! " Kai added. " K-Kai, please avoid swearing. " Yuki said. I giggled by their antics and got distracted. And that's how I bumped into him. Oof-
      " Who bumped onto me?? " I heard him say. " O-Oh.. Sorry mister, I was kinda distracted along the way " I apologized, along with patting by head because of the impact. He looked down to see me like that. I think that offended me. " Oh, hi Midoriya! You're also here? " " Mhm.. yeah. " " Who's with you?? " " Kacchan! " " Uhh.. Who's Kacchan? " He asked confused. " My childhood friend. " I replied proudly. " You seemed proud to answer that. That's kinda cute for you. " He's right. I am proud but he said it was cute for me.
            I was kinda used to that compliment.. but, why do I felt butterflies in my stomach? " -riya? " I felt my face turning red hearing teases from Aimi saying that, " Ooohh~ Izu is in love~ " " -doriya??? " The teasing kept getting louder since Cassidy tagged along. I suddenly heard Kaiminari shouting my name that loud making the crowd turn their attention to us. " Finally! I was calling you for ages! " He exclaimed. I giggled silently only availing him to only hear that. " Heheh.. Sorry I was lost in my thoughts and even forget that you are still here " I explained. " Thank you for talking to me. I'm really thankful and sorry for interuppting your festuval celebration thing " I took a step back and did a 90 degree bow. " You really didn't interupt me. " he said while waving his hand.
The crowd's noise is getting louder every second almost like they were not allowing me to here Kaminari's every word.

Denki's POV
" You really didn't interupt me. " I said to him. I saw a glimpse of uim smiling warmly almost like it is already morning because of the brightness. " By the way.. Can you go out with me?? " I asked whole-heartedly. He tilts his head making me know he is confused. " Ehh.. Sorry Kaminari. " He apologized. Why? he rejected me? " I can't hear you clearly. The crowd's noise is louder than your voice. " I gave a sigh of relief and embarrassment. Relief because he didn't rejected me and embarrassment because I asked him to go out with me in the crowd resulting him not hearing my question. For once, I felt smart.
" Nevermind. Its okay. " I said to him. Then, suddenly I saw a a spiky blonde boy with ruby eyes running towards us. He kinda reminded me of my pomeranian pet, Bush. (A/N: I just made the dog up. So, it is not canon) " Where were you Deku?!! I told you to wait for me you shitty nerd! " He scolded Midoriya. More like shouted at him but it will be very bad for me. Saying that may lead me to my gruesome death. " K-Kacchan! I was waiting for you and met him along the way. " He explained, Pointing at me in addition. He looked at me like he's going to kill me if I made a move. " D-Denki Kaminari, at your service! "

__________________________

832 words

Hai! I caught a slight cold a while ago. But, I'm fine now! So, I made a chapter. Unfortunately, there will an another typhoon or hurricane heading towards our region. Lights will be out, obviously so as the internet so don't expect me to publish at Oct 31- Nov 1. Just wanted to tell you. Thanks for reading.(¯ω¯)