Part 5 : Meeting Eraserhead's Family (Edited)

Izuku's POV

              Our ride home was fast and silent. After 5 minutes, Mr. Aizawa told me that we arrive at their home. Wow, I really thought that his house was like a mansion but I remember that underground heroes have to keep undercover. As I enter the house, it was kinda brings me creepy vibes coz of the silence. " Kid go to sleep at the guest room then I'll introduce you to my insomniac son and loud boyfriend." " O-Ok, Thank you Mr. Aizawa." " Call me shota next time, kid." " Okay Mr.- *ahem* Shota." I gave him one of my brightest smile. "Dang, is it morning already?!" He silently mutters which I heard it. I also giggled silently too. Then I went to bed and slept.

-in the morning-

           "Kid? Kid? HEYYYY!" I heard Shota screamed to wake me up. "You're crying in your sleep." I touched my face using my hand (obviously) and felt tears streaming down. " I-I'm sorry for worrying you I just had a recap of what had happened yesterday." I apologized and explained. Then suddenly I heard screaming Shota's voice. Wait, I recognize this voice. Present Mic!

Hizashi's POV

"SSSSSHHHHHOOOOTTTAAAA!!!" I screamed as I used my quirk to wake him up. " Shut up will you?" He replied back from the guest room? What is he doing there. Oh, I went back home early that him cause of Hitoshi (keep in mind that Izuku and him have the same age, Is it 8th or ninth?) "Pa, you woke me up." Oh right, my insomniac son is still here. " Good morning, Hitoshi. Can you call your dad here for breakfast?" I asked him and just nodded.

Hitoshi's POV

Pa asked me to get father.. Sigh.. As I enter the guest room, I saw dad waking someone up. As I peeked through the door, I saw a smol child tearing up.. Wait, I recognize this face.. "I-Izuku?!" I exclaimed as I saw dad wide eyed. " S-Shi-chan?! ( I know corny right?) " exclaimed Izuku. He came running towards me. " Long time no see brother!" He happily said as he hugged me. " Eh?! Brother?! " Dad and Pa said. "I'll explain while having breakfast"

After I explained my relationship with Izu, their eyes were filled with rage and sadness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A long silence again LOL
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Can you adopt Izu-?" "Sure.." Dad interrupted. "HAAAHHhhh?! Are you sure Shota?" Pa asked. "Its okay, just make sure do not make so many problems." "Thank you Shota!" Izu said with a very bright smile that almost make me go blind. " Damn, problem child. You're too bright." " Ahh! I'll be blind now!" Typical papa. " Oops! Hehe" Izu said as he scratched his head sticking his tongue out. Sigh.. At least he's with me now and mom is in a peaceful place..
                Later, I went back to the place where they  always stay.. " Hi! Izuku-kun~ " Aimi greeted me as I randomly appeared in front of her. " Hi. May I asked you where Kei is? " I asked politely. " Hehe- you act like Kei sometimes.. " " Eh? I just met all of you a month ago.. It's my first time to hear you say that! Since when " She interrupted me by answering my previous question. " You can find him if you hear Kai beating up something or cursing out loud. " I gave her a 'what the hell' look. I gave her a nod as a thank you and find Kai.
                   As I was walking past a candy house - the heck? Who knows that my childhood imagination is still here? I found Kai behind it starting to devour it while Kei telling him to stop because it's inappropriate for them to eat a house something like that- I run in front of him signing that 'can I ask you something' sign. And because of the author's poor logic, he seems to understand it.
                     He nodded to show that he is agreeing. He dragged Kai while he (Kai) is trying to eat a candy cane. He looked so angry that kinda sent shivers down my spine. He crouched down whispering something to DA angry boi. Later that, I saw his skin became ghostly pale and stepping back on him. He then returned to me asking if what did I want to him. " Well, since when do you know that you are a part of me and why do I didn't know that? " " W-Well, -" He looks like a mirror sometimes. " - after you were diagnosed quirkless, your mother, Inko prayed hoping that you're just a late bloomer. The truth is that the doctor doesn't want you to know that your one. We just also met each other the same as you.. " " O-Oh.. Thank you. I really thought that you already know me for too long. " I said scratching my nape. " Thank you for understanding. " I bowed and went back to reality.