Part 7 : No swearing!

Izuku's POV

      After that incident, brother has less bullies now! Yay! The days were normal until we graduated. I was the valedictorian.

       We now attend to school at Hiroshi High (I made a random name).I got really popular with guys and girls now. I remember one time, ONE TIME that he is trying to flirt with me, while he was doing that I noticed that the girls in my class is giving him a death glare, while in my 'realm' Kai is very angry, Aimi is blushing, Kosuke is trying to sleep, Kei is hyperventilating and Yuki is crying. Because of that, I didn't notice I was giggling that made the boy went farther than flirting. He was now harassing me! I was starting to tear up until I saw the girls beating him up. I thank them which made them fluster. Gee, what's up with people being red these days.. I told Toshi about what had happened during lunch break and he was so pissed that he was about to use his quirk to him to electrocute him. I was laughing heard while trying to stop him.

       After our afternoon session, brother suddenly pulled me to dad's car to tell the news. " Hey problem children.. How's school?" " It was fi-" I replied back then brother interrupted me, hmmp! " It was HORRIBLE! SOME GUY HARRASSED IZUKU!" "What?! Who's that f*cker-" "DAD! no swearing!" I interrupted him. Then I heard brother singing

       "Wahhh! Why did you do that?" I asked brother with fake tears. " Stop changing the topic Izu~" Brother exclaimed to me. I pouted. Unfortunately, Dad saw the boy that harassed me going outside. Welp I can't help you I said to him telepathically using Aimi's ability that made him confused. Dad went out in his car and stomped across the corridor and dragged him. May God bless you.

Aizawa's POV

       Damn it! Its the first day of school and Izuku is harassed?! I really need to talk to his parents and the principal. I stomped across the corridor and dragged the boy to the principal office. As we arrived, the principal looks surprised that I, Eraserhead the underground hero is dragging a boy. "Hi Eraserhead! May I help you?" He said while shaking. "Yes VERY MUCH. Can you call his parents here cause this boy harassed MY son." I noticed that the boy is shaking and sweating. I made a grin that made him more scared. " Just because the boy you harassed's father is a pro hero doesn't mean you can do that to other students." I told and tap his shoulder. That startled him. After a few minutes, his parents arrived to talk about the incident. They apologized and went home. As I was about to go back to the car, I lost all my adrenaline. "Ugh, I'm so tired to deal all of your problems. You drive Hitoshi.." " Eh?! Do you still know that I still don't have a driving license?! " he replied back. " Just..just don't cause an accident and drive us home.." When we arrived home, I told them to explain what had happened to Izuku to Hizashi cause I'm too tired. I ran to my sleeping bag, grab one of my cats and slept.