Special Series (Part 1)

Everything was normal. Noisy people screaming, Iida scolding, emo squad being silent, Aizawa sleeping, perverts touching girls and the girls beating them up. Yup. Pretty normal.
         Until, the alarm of UA went on. Of course, the students panicked. The teachers went around the campus to find the commotion only seeing 3 men and a woman armed with blades fighting a 'couple', that's what they thought with tentacles in their back to fight and defend them selves. They were spotted by Eraserhead, Present Mic, and Midnight.

???'s POV
       "Eren! Can you transform?! We're losing here!" Captain exclaimed while using his ODM gear ( I'm pretty sure you already know this so, is that right? ) " B-But cap! That's only for important things! " I replied. " I know and this is important! " He shouted back. " I really think you should do it.. " Armin added. I noticed that Mikasa didn't say anything.. That's unusual.. Is she pissed or focused on that? I mean, she is always focused especially when you gave her blades to kill titans, but for me, its kinda too much. I sighed in defeat and positioning my hand to make it release blood.

Kaneki's POV
       That boy was positioning his hand like he was gonna bite it. My female friend kept taunting them. She wasn't that mean to us but why..? Maybe because of what had happened a while ago?

-Da Flashback-

       " Hey Kaneki! Can you smell their scent?" She whispered to be while pointing 3 teenagers and a kid. " Of course I do! I'm a freaking ghoul! " I replied back. " But, their scent was quite different from the others.. " I continued. " I know right?! Especially the brown haired one. He smells like chocolate, unlike the ones beside him, they only smelled like bananas. " She said. ( I made their scent up. Can someone tell me what's Kaneki's first name and the purple haired one? Is it Touka? ) Touka kept rambling on how we- I think only she, would devour every part of that boy's flesh. I still find it disgusting to talk about..
As we were finding our way back, Touka bumped at the kid, the one that the brown haired boy was with. " Ah! I'm sorry kid, are you okay? " She exclaimed while giving a hand to the boy. " Don't. Touch. Me. Y'all disgusting. Wash your hands first. " Damn, the boy was kinda 'not respectful'. " Uhmm.. Kid, you're the one who bumped on me? " Then the 3 started to laugh, well, only 2 coz the girl is trying to restrain it which is kinda successful. The boy looked back and glared at the three, which they immediately stood up straight. " Y-Yes, captain! " the blond exclaimed. ( Is Levi really the captain now? )  Pfft.. The smol boy is the captain? I heard Touka shared his opinion to the 4 also saying like, " Nani?! You're the captain?! Why pick so small? " And tried to touch him again and again. " Don't. Touch. Me. " He also said again and again. " Okay, how about a deal? Touka and Kaneki-kun will fight you 4 and the loser will do what the winner wants? " I heard behind me. Welp. Who knows Hide is also here? " You're late buddy. " I jokingly said while playingly punch his shoulders. " I just arrived. I saw you 2 with these 4 like arguing something. " He explained while touching his shoulder. I this I did that quite hard. After the 5 second silence, the 4 agreed and went to their fighting position. We copied the same way. And that fight begins being Hide as the referee. He just proclaimed himself that he'll be the referee.

-end of da flashback-

      Both of our clothes are bloodied but their staminas still didnt lack something. Dang, their energetic. As the boy about to bite his hand, we felt a scarf wrapped around us. We struggled to set free but no avail. We heard a hobo man, sighing, " Problem child, we need to get you all to recovery girl. " I struggled more because of that. Then, I saw a girl with big boobs summon gas around us. One by one, each one of us were not surrounded by darkness, loosing our consciousness.

_________________________________________

684 words

            Thank you very much for 10k reads!  I wanted to make this a series. This does not  affect the chapter. I hope you still read this. :)