Part 18: Close

Izuku's POV

           As just as I open the tv, the girl I saved was a freaking REPORTER! Well, that's a bad start. She told the public that she was saved by a unknown vigilante. How can she say that its or I'M a vigilante? She can say that I only coincidentally passed by. *gasp* maybe my suit. Is my suit too ob- " Problem Child, stahp mumbling. It's so early to do that." " Oops, So-" I was cut off, " It's okay, just be silent I too tired to wake up." I did an anime sweatdrop. "Typical dad." Now hat I remembered, where is Toshi? I forgot where I last saw him.
             So, I went to his room to let my cerebrum know if he left home. Of course, temporary. As I entered his room, I respectfully knocked first. He didn't respond so I opened the door more like intruding. ( I'm not sure if I picked the correct word since school is draining my English and motivation) I saw a note lying on his bed. The note:

   Dear whoever finds this,
      I'm at a friends house to make a project. They are slowpokes and suddenly declared it early in the morning. Good thing that Izuku and his teammates were already done. I'll be back at 3pm.
                                      Sincerely,
                                      Shinso( ̄~ ̄;)

         Great. That's understandable. The project is already overdue for a week. Good thing that I didn't saw the teacher scolding his group about it. The date was now Oct. 6.. It's boring staying in the house.. I'll text Kacchan~

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: Kacchan~

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿´): WHAT??
I'M BUSY YOU KNOW!

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: O-O you are?? I'm sorry!!

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿´): Just tell me what you want..

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: Well.. The festival are coming up..

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿´): Get to the point. I'm running out of load.

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: Can you accompany me there???

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿´): TIME???

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: O-Oh- You agree!? Well that's surprising. I thought you are busy??

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿´): TELL. ME. WHAT. TIME.

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: E-Ehm.. 6 pm...

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿´): Tsk.. Noted. I'll fix my schedule..

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: ;O really?! TY Kacchan~

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿´): T-Tsk.. Welcome nerd.

                - End of conversation -

        Did Kacchan stutter through text? Oop- that was weird even though I'm doing it but also cute- WAIT.. IZU- PLEASE DONT THINK LIKE THAT!! I slapped my cheek hard enough to see my reddish palm mark. Hehehe.. I can't wait for later!

_________________________________________

416 words

    I know too short right? The update will be slower than I expected.. Who knows you have to make more than 15 modules a week?! Uhmm.. Maybe me only.. I guess see you in my updates of something.