Part 15: Shopping

Izuku's POV

-1 week later-

7 days till first day of school. I need to prepare my things for that day. I walked downstairs since I was in my room which is in the second floor. I saw my squad chilling in the living room. I only want one of them to accompany me to shop. " Good morning guys! Can someone volunteer to accompany me for shopping? " I asked. Silence surrounded the room until Cass raised her hand. " I-I can join you. B-Besides I have nothing to do here. " She exclaimed.
( Author: She is now already friends with them )
" Okay then, let's go! " I dragged her with me out. " B-But, I'm not ready yet! B-Besides- " " Don't worry! Money's on me! " I interrupted her before she could say anything. " If you're not ready, then go back home and prepare yourself. I'll be waiting here. " I continued. She nodded and went back home. I went near a wall and listened to music. I brought my headphones in case you don't know. After 10 minutes, she tapped my shoulder letting me know that she's ready. She wore a gray crop top, and a black skirt. She tied her hair twin braids which was a match for her. Then, we walked on our way to a mall.

As we arrived at the mall, people are looking us at admiration or jealousy coz I heard people whispering like, " Are they a couple? " "They look so cute! " " That girl's a s***. " " I hope they're just friends. " something like that. I gave them the 'don't talk about us glare' and pull Cass closer making her red. I let out a dark aura surround the small portion of the mall making people around me sweat bullets and walk away or went back to their business. I gave a sigh of relief since we're not dragging attention anymore. As I looked beside me, I forgot that I pulled her aside. I tapped her shoulder and reassured her, " It's fine now. No one's looking at us. "

Third person's POV

Izuku gave her one bright smile that seem to win against the mall's lights. Now, people that arrived after the scene a while ago was asking them selves, " Why is it so bright here? " " I think I need sunglasses here" other's that knows where the bright light came from. As he was doing that, Cass looked away whispering, " Too bright " That statement made Izuku wonder why she's telling that. He looked around thinking, ' The lights here are bright enough. ' so, he decided to asked her. " Umm... What's bright? The lights here are not too bright for me. Do you need sunglasses? " He asked concerned. Cass looked at him straight in the eyes and pout, " You're smile is making me in need of sunglasses dumb*ss. " Izuku was shocked in her words. ' Who knows she can swear? But why does my brain and heart stop me for swearing when unnecessary? ' " Eh? Okay, I'll avoid smiling. Just, dont swear in front of me. " She just nodded at him and started shopping.

-2 hours later-

Izuku's POV

Good thing that our total expenses did not wash my pocket money away from my wallet. We still have money for transportation. I already bought my things for next week. I also bought things I need to use for my upcoming vigilante career. It'll start at my first day of my 1st school. I finished a little early than Cassidy. So I am illustrating my vigilante suit in my mind since I don't have a pencil nor paper. I spaced out again not noticing she is already beside me. " Gah! " I yelped in suprised. She giggled softly and pointed the things she brought. I sweatdropped. " Let me guess, you wanted me to bring it for you? " I guessed. She nodded smiling of the approval. I made a pout at her making her laugh this time. Well, I think she treats me like a close friend to her, unlike any of my squad. She's still shy around them. I think she'll get alomg with them just fine. *sigh* we don't have a teleportation quirk. I almost stumbled walking to the exitway. Luckily a blond hair like Kacchan helped me. " *phew* Luckily I caught you before meeting the floor. " the blond said. " Hehe- thank you for helping me. I'm Izuku Yamada-Aizawa. She's Cassidy. She's shy around people. " I introduced us. He nodded and said, " Well, I'm Denki Kaminari. Pleasure to meet you. Are you a gurl? " He directly asked. I just laugh making him feel embarrassed. " I'm a boy. In fact you're now one of them that thinks Im a girl. Haha! Please don't be embarrassed. I'm osed to people asking that. " He just laughed alongside me. I asked him if he can help me with the things we bought if he still have time. " Sure, I can help you with that. But can you please give me your number? " I giggle and nodded for approval. We went home having an another friend with us. I introduced them to ome another until he bids goodbye.

_________________________________________

852 words

Sorry I didn't update much. I was too lazy. Peace✌