Part 13 : Cassidy

Third Person's POV

                 After that tiring incident, they went back home full of questions about the candy-haired girl. As Aizawa said, questions will be answered tomorrow.
                 They went home seeing  Papa sleeping in the couch and Hitoshi ( I'm still used of writing Shinso ಥ⌣ಥ ) in his sleeping bag. They both have one : Aizawa, Hitoshi and Izuku, since he have Kosuke being a sleep-depprived person. Izuku's squad went back to their dimension to sleep, including the candy haired one.

Izuku's POV

-In the morning-

                 I woke up by my alarm clock alarming at 4:30 in the morning. Good grief. I remembered that it's summer vacation so I didn't need to wake up early. Ugh, oh the result of my entrance exam is now posted in the school. I can get out early again. Nice.
                I remember that they will introduce us the girl. Since Dad just accompanied me back home, maybe he's still in patrol. He's not home yet so I went to my dimension. I saw the girl playing with her phone whole the others are sleeping peacefully or snoring. " Hey, good morning. " I greeted her. I think that she was very fragile, but not as fragile as Yuki because she almost screamed by my greetings. Luckily I covered her mouth shut before she could say anything that will wake them up. I looked at the back to make sure that we didn't wake them in their wonderland. As I turned back, I saw her as red as a strawberry. " A-Ah, sorry for covering your mouth for too long. " I apologized. " I-Its okay, It's also my fault cause I almost woke them up. " she replied.
              We were silent for a few minutes, until Kei woke up. " I see you have met her already. " his remark sent the poop out of me. ( Remember: he still can't cuss (^_^;) )  " Good morning Kei! Can you link me his information? " I asked. " Sure. " He agreed. After half a minute, I felt a tingling sensation in my mind. " Don't worry, that's the link I sent you. " He reassured me. I thanked him and red the link.

_________________________________________

Name: Cassidy Akane

Appearance:

Quirk: Milkshake

Quirk: Milkshake

Description: She can make milkshakes with her hand; she can use it like Shoto Todoroki's quirk. She can heat them up at her right side and make them cold at her left.

Drawbacks: She will like eating sweets more. She will lost an amount of mana when making the container of the milkshake; disposable or recyclable.

_________________________________________

Author: I was inspired of this quirk .

Izuku's POV

            Kei's information was very informative. I looked back and saw Cassidy slurping a strawberry-flavored milkshake. I was kinda envious so I asked her if she can make one for me. " U-Umm.. Do you want me to make you a container. " Oh right, it will cost an amount of mana for that. " Give me a minute to get my container. " I said and went back to his bedroom. She just nodded in reply. As I arrived in my bedroom, I looked under my bed to search for my cup. It's like a merch but with Dad's figure. I bought it at a store where the underground heroes' merch are sold. I kept it a secret coz it's quite embarrassing for them to see it. I went back and gave her the container. While she was working on it, I asked Kei to link info about them to let me know them more. I know its been more than half a decade since they appeared in mah life. I just want to make sure about their information. Then later, I recieved it.