Part 14: Results

Izuku's POV

            Just as after Cass( Nickname ) made me strawberry milkshake, Aimi told us that breakfast is ready and it's the only 3 of us were not there. I dragged her along with Kei scolding me like " You need to slow down. You don't know what will happen if you / us will cause an accident- blah blah blah "  Just in time as we are running through the exit of our 'realm'. Pa will remind us again but no need. " Morning Papa! " My greeting made papa yelp with suprise, accidentally used his quirk.
              " AHHHHHH! " Dad used his quirk to shut papa up. " Hahahaha! " we laughed except the insomniac father and son. " Shut up, problem children. " dad exclaimed. " Explain to me who's that new problem child. " he continued, pointing to Cassidy. " Can Kei link you the information? I'm too hungry to explain. " I asked. He just gave me a nod. I gave a signal to Kei to start linking.
                  After a few seconds, I think they noe felt the tingling sensation that I once felt when he sent me a link the first time. They looked at me asking for an explanation, of course I explain " That's the link he sent you. " " Okayy... How do you read it? " " Just imagine opening it. " A few minutes later they summarized it.
                    " So your name is Cassidy. Whats her nickname? " Toshi asked. " You can call me Cas, that's what  Izu called me. " Cas answered. " So, you also have the same age as them? " we gave a nod to answer him. " Little listener, can you make me a milkshake. A chocolate flavored one? " Papa intruded the conversation just for milkshake. " E-Eh?! O-Okay.. Do you want me to make a container? " she asked. " *slurp* " that sound went a journey across the house. They looked at me like an alien. "Ehh? What? " I asked that made Toshi laughed.
          Author: In my AU, Toshi is quite showy in his feelings when he's with his family.
            " Is That an Eraserhead merch?! " he asked pointing my container of my milkshake she made a while ago. I became a tomato for a few seconds. Dad smirked, " So you're a fan of me huh? " " Y-Yeah! What's wrong with it? " I asked sarcastically. " Ehh nothing. Just being a proud father. " Pa looked at me with envious eyes. " HAHA! Don't worry papa, I got also one of your merch. Its also a container. " I said. " Then, can I use it for the shake? " Pa asked permission. " Of course, just give me a minute to get it. " I allowed him. Why? He's my pader. I had to even though it's embarrassing. I ran across the halls to my room. Luckily I found it fast and ran back almost tripping on the floor. I gave the container to Cassidy and tell them about something.
            " Umm.. Dad? I now have a part-time job. So, I might be able to get out of the house earlier. " I said while scratching my head. I lied to them. I don't know why. But my instinct says no otherwise. " Ehh? Is that why I saw you sometimes getting up in bed early? " Hito asked suspiciously. I was starting to sweat bullets. ' Don't worry. You'll be fine. Don't show your nervousness to them so they'll not notice you're lying ' I breathe in and out and answered. " Yeah I took an interview that time and asked Kacchan out. Not in a romantic way. " I explained. " Okay, then make sure you don't get fired then. " I sighed in relief. ' Thank Lord that they didn't get suspicious. ' I looked at the time. ' Nani?! Its already 10:30?! I need to see the  results to know where class am I in. ' I'm confident that I'm in coz I used Kei's quirk. Tee hee. " I've got to go now. The boss told meet her to have lunch with me. " I said. " Hehe~ Izu~ Is that a date? " Aimi asked. " Hell yeah! I f*cking bet that is! " Kai said. " Well, its a 50℅ chance that is a date and 50℅ not. " Kei explained. " Well.." I chuckled. " It's not a date. " My parents giggled as Toshi pouted, " Well, that sucks. Oh, change your clothes. You've been wearing that for 2 days. " " That's not the same clothes I wore yesterday. " They tilted their head confused. " Remember Toshi we bought clothes with a replica. " I remimded him. " Oh.. That's the clothes? " I nodded in approval. " Oh okay then farewell! " I tool my sling bag and went out.

- 10 minutes later-

                I arrived at the school where I took the entrance exam. I took a look at the school's post for the results. Who knows I took the first place. They were looking at me whispering each other like " Wow! It's the first placer. " A random girl whispered to her friend- well I think it's not whispering cause I LITERALLY  heard it. " Yeah! His body looks like a girl- I dunno what to describe him- cute or hot. " The girl replied back. I flushed at her statement. " You don't know? What a bunch of losers! It's both! " An arrogant man- I mean child interuppted them. " Umm.. We're not talking to you. " Girl #1 exclaimed. I think that statement made the boi mad showing a tantrum. He was speechless and went outside the school to smoke, which is bad for the upcoming student of the school.
                   Later, I saw the girls going back to their 'discussion' about me so I started to walk back home. But as I stepped on the schools exitway, I saw the same man running back summoning a couple of  needles, maybe his quirk heading towards the girls. I panicked so I telepathically asked Aimi to lend me her quirk quickly. I bend the ground above them ( This is not The Avatar, I repeat this is not The Avatar - Author ) to lift them up to avoid injuries. Luckily, there were a lot of witnesses around us and told the nearest staff of the school about what had happened earlier. The boy got scolded and they chacked the girl of they have injuries. I went back home quickly before  saying anything. I took a quick look at the post again tp notify when does this school starts.. ' So, 2 weeks? '

_________________________________________

1045 words

Thank you so much for more than a thousand reads乂❤‿❤乂 I decided to make a chapter consists of more than a thousand words (#^.^#) See you!