Part 3.5 : Interrogation

Edited--

     Izuku's POV

      " Okay kid, State your name, age, relationship to the victim and your quirk." the tall man said sitting in front of me. " My n-names Izuku Midoriya." Truth." I-I'm 8 years old." Truth. " The v-victim was my my mom". Truth.Then I started tearing up again. 'Ugh, I'm so pathetic..' Then, I felt a warm hand stroking my back. I looked back and it was Eraserhead trying to comfort me.. I calmed down a bit. " I-I am quirkless..". False. " Kid, why are you lying about your quirk?" He asked me. "Cause my quirk detects lies" H-huh?! I have no quirk! The doctor said so at my 4th birthday! "B-but sir, the doctor said I am quirkless." Truth. " S-see? Told you its true."

    Tsukauchi's POV (still forgot the spelling)

      Hmm.. That's odd. Why is the kid lying. " Kid, why are you lying about your quirk?" "Cause my quirk detects lies" "B-but sir, the doctor said I am quirkless." Weird, my quirk states the it's a truth. "S-see? Told you its true?" Then his eyes suddenly glowed.

      Aizawa's POV

     We woke up at white room with kids that look like problem child but different hair and eye color. "Uno!" Said the sky blue-haired with glasses. " WHAT THE F*CK B*TCH! TAKE THAT BACK OR YOU'LL NEVER SEE LIGHT AGAIN!" the angry red and hot-headed shouted. " P-please d-dont shout.." stated the blue-haired boy while starting to tear up. " Aww.. Calm down Kai. Just make sure you win next time. But I won't let you win.. Hehe." Said the Loud yellow-haired girl that resembles Hizashi aka Present Mic." Hey guys! Who won?" Oh problem child arrived. " Hi Izuku, I think Kai will explode in fact that I won." Said the smartyass." And there's new people here." He did as he pointed to us.

  Izuku's POV

    What the f- oops.. No cursing. H-how did they got here? I thought I only have the access here except them of course. "H-hi s-sirs, w-welcome to our realm?" I-I said to them smiling while shocked. " Problem child, who are they?" Eraserhead said, " Good day everyone, my names Kei. My quirk is supercomputer. I have high intelligence, I can get information of people when I look at them for 15 seconds and I also have photographic memory. I am a part of Izuku- in short WE all are part of him. The hot-headed one is Kai. His quirk is a strength enhanced one. I'll fully apologize if he always spits inappropriate words to you. The blue-haired one is Yuki. He always cries when someone is fighting it'll took hours for him to calm down. His quirk can change weather. His eyes change depending on the weather. And the weird girl is Aimi. She can control elements such as water,air fire and earth. She can control them depending on her mood. She looks like a psychopath on the inside but she has a warm heart."

   Nezu's POV

    Well.. My theory is again right.'Hehe.. Yes you are~~' "You can also can talk to people in their minds?!" I asked the girl. "Hehe yeah.. I can-" Then suddenly, Kai slapped the girl's head." You f*cker. You f*cking didn't tell us about your sh*tty ability! You-" "S-Shut up! Please. I can't take it anymore."Yuki cried. " I-I'll answer your questions later when they a-all calmed down." Midoriya exclaimed. Then He took us out at their 'realm'. Does he know that they are a quirk of his? I'll ask a ton of questions later.. especially that.

_________________________________________

601 words!

I know its kinda cringey but thanks for reading! See you at part 4? I guess