Part 19: Festival- (1)

Izuku's POV

Since Author was supposed to do the time skip BUT she was lazy, so I will be the one to do it! *insert proud face*
Well, it's already 6pm and that's the time I will be attending with Kacchan. I scrolled down in our text or in short, "backread" to see what time. I clearly forgot since I was doing assignments that are so much stressful. Now I know how you feel Author ╥﹏╥. So anyway, this is the text again:

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: Kacchan~

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿'): WHAT??
I'M BUSY YOU KNOW!

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: O-O you are?? I'm sorry!!

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿'): Just tell me what you want..

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: Well.. The festival are coming up..

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿'): Get to the point. I'm running out of load.

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: Can you accompany me there???

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿'): TIME???

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: O-Oh- You agree!? Well that's surprising. I thought you are busy??

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿'): TELL. ME. WHAT. TIME.

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: E-Ehm.. 6 pm...

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿'): Tsk.. Noted. I'll fix my schedule..

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: ;O really?! TY Kacchan~

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿'): T-Tsk.. Welcome nerd.

- End of conversation -

I still cannot move on about Kacchan stuttering through text and saying polite words. I was "watching" TV and Toshi is now here. I didn't even know if dad still loves him because he never asked about him a while ago. He was just sleeping all day, waiting his cacoon to break and become a beautiful butterfly soaring across the sky. He also went outside to patrol overnight. It was now 5:30pm. I calmly went to my room to change my clothes into a kimono one. I've red doujinshis that has a festival like that and because of that, the protagonist met his "Mr. Right". I found it cringey but I believe in it like a little child. As I changed, I walked down the stares and my brother stared at me for a couple of seconds and looked back away mumbling something. I didn't hear what he had said, unfortunately. As I picked up my pocket money he came up to me and asked, " Izuku, where are you going? " " I'm going to the festival! " I replied giving him a million watt smile. " With? " He continued. " Uhh... With Kacchan! " " Him only? " " Of course. " " Are you sure? " " Yeah. Why? Are you sus? " " Nani?? This is NOT among us. " I just laugh and wave at him while going outside. I was still waving at him so, I bumped into a post. " A-Ah! Sorry. " Nothing replied.. I looked up and saw a post not a person. E. M. B. A. R. R. A. S. S. I. N. G. " Sorry, I thought you're a human" I quickly apologized. I was pierced by reality making me realize that I'm talking to an object. I blushed furiously and looked back seeing brother laughing his guts off and took a video of it. I just hope he didn't post it online. I replicated Kageyama's glare and shot it at him. Got a problem? I am a fan of Haikyuu. And I'm proud. He hurriedly went back to our house. I tried to forget that thing but he's loyal. Very loyal. I sighed in defeat and blushed mildly hoping that the people won't see it. Little did I know, My phone was buzzing from the texts Kacchan sent.
As I arrived I saw Kacchan with his signature face. " What fucking took you so long?! " he shouted right at my face. Ew. " Toshi did. " I tried to smile but I clearly failed. " Why you blushing? " ( I intentionally made it wrong grammar. ) " Thats a story I dont want you to know. " Be fore he could say anything, I cut him off. " Now let's go! The festival is waiting for us! " I dragged him hurriedly and excitingly inside the street where it is held.

_________________________________________

656 words

I know. Its still short but at least I updated right? Anyways, we still need to vlog for our very 'lucky' subject so... That doesn't concern you so see you!