Part 20: Advice

Izuku's POV

    " Denki Kaminari, at your service! " he exclaimed to Kacchan. Too bad that he just 'tsked' in response. "Kacchan!" I slapped his shoulder lightly. "What?" he asked in response, looking down on me to meet eye contact since I was pretty LOW which is kinda INSULTING FOR ME. "Tell him your name too!" I said happily, almost twitching my eyes because of the insult. And he also 'tsked' at me. I decided to slap his head, Kaminari gasped dramatically. He now knows that I will depart in this world..
          " You shitty nerd.. " I heard his knuckles crack as he said that. He's getting ready to punch me. I closed my eyes brace for impact but didn't recieve any..
          He stopped mid-air hearing Denki exclaiming, " Bro, don't hit him. We're at a public place, almost near at the center of the festival! And mind telling me your name? You look pretty powerful and pretty angry! ". I know we're still not first name basis. I just wanted to call him that starting from now if he gave me a permission to call him at his first name.
          Kacchan scoffed in response. " Aww.. Come on man! At least tell me your first name so I will remember a certain pomeranian that I should not mess with. " Denki added. " Hah?! What did you say you fucking pikachu?! " Kacchan responded. They both responded back with a bunch of insults and nicknames that they both made up. I'm kinda happy and worried since someone finally stood up to him and worried that Kacchan might send him to the nearest hospital , marking him for Kacchan's 5th time of the month.
         I'm now tilting my head like a robot upon the two sides, suddenly hearing the word, 'Fight' among the crowd. I saw a black-haired dude covering the alien-like girl's mouth and whispering something to her.

(A/N: Guess who's that person?? I already think you know..)

          I heard the arguement stopped by hearing the crowds noise now  so I looked back seeing Kacchan holding Denki's collar. Luckily, they haven't started to have a physical fight. Thank you alien girl. You're a saviour.
            " Kaminari, should say that to her, not you. You're not involved in the fight. " Kei said, of course telepathically they're not outside yet. " Tch, that alien bitch... She really did that! Its supposed to be round 2 now!  Ughh! " Kai complained. " That's rude of you to say that! She has the same age as us. " His twin scolded him. I'm just listening to their convo. Being a so called, 'tsismosa' is not so hard.. I learned that kind of language from Kei, he just read random books and it caught his/our eyes a little..
              " Ugh, who cares? A fight is a fight. You shouldn't stop it or I mean that SHE shouldn't stop it. " Kei reasoned. " U-Uh, I care Kai-san.. " I heard Yuki said, like raising hus hand in the air. Don't question me how I saw it.
             " Tch, only you care. " Kai reasoned out. " You shouldn't forget me, my hot-headed twin.. " Kei said teaming up with Yuki now. " Heheh~ I care! So do Cass! " Aimi added. Cass hummed in response, maybe she also nodded.
             Suddenly, we heard Kai laughing hysterically like a little witch can't wait to eat Hansel in a so called story book. " Ehh?? What happened Kai? Did something happened?? Is it outside?? Dang it, Zapdos killed me! " She asked and exclaimed at she lost at Zapdos by fighting it with Raichu. She was playing at her PSP, I guess.
            " Hahah! Bakuhoe *wheeze* - " Kai started. " Stop laughing for a certain amount of minutes so that you can explain to us what is goibg on outside. " Kei said. I hummed in approval making some of the people in the streets look at me weirdly. I forgot I am outside.. Oops. I went to the very side of the streets and began listening to their convo, again.
           " They're.. Hahaha! Running *wheeze* around the festival! Hahhaha! Bakuhoe's now using his quirk publicly! The two are very... HAHAHAHA! desperate hoping to get lost in tHe crowd!! *wheeze* " Kai said. I only heard laughs and wheezes at him.. I dunno why.
          " I can't understand you! Even Izuku didn't. All we hear is your ridiculous laughs and wheezes almost like a goat about to be slaughtered. " Aimi said out loud. I guess she red me.
          I looked outside again to see a very tired pomeranian, an alien queen and a rock. The two also stopped laughing. I looked beside me to see nothing. I guess Denki left already. He didn't even bother to say goodbye. *insert pout*

__________________________

777 words

       I was quite delayed again, sorry.  It's still too short but I hope you're satisfied with this.