(Oml I can't with the third one)

If laughing would kill,those four would be dead by now. Jin was clutching onto his stomach while jimin was on the floor. Namjoon and tae were on the bread laughing their asses off.

"Hold up lads! I have another one" tae said showing the other one.

Yoongi was confused at first on what the photos held that made them die out of laughter

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yoongi was confused at first on what the photos held that made them die out of laughter. Tae was quick. He made laughing jimin stand up and hid behind for safety.

Namjoon showed him the pics and that's it. Yoongi's face paled he was about to beat the shit out of tae but stopped as he hid behind jimin.

"Jimin,could you please move" yoongi asked politely. But jimin was not in normal state of mind. He was still laughing like a maniac.

"Come here you little shit" trying to get a hold of tae which seemed impossible.

Before yoongi could threaten his brother more, jimin slapped his hand .

"Hey! What was that for?" Yoongi groaned slightly rubbing his hand.

"I told you not to curse Mr.Yoongi" jimin deadpanned looking right into yoongi's eyes .

"And like I said I don't fucking care. Now move" yoongi said signaling jimin to move so that he could get tae.

Jimin slapped him again and again and again. Yoongi was defending himself slightly while tae was standing still intrigued in the drama

"You should not curse infront of elders" jimin said looking at the couple in between.

But namjoon and jin were shocked. Why? Cause no one ever had the audacity to even raise his voice against The Agust D while jimin is here literally threatening and slapping him.

"Well What if I did. Will you beat me? Kill me? Huh?" Yoongi was amused now looking at jimin who was rather pissed.

"I'll complain to Mrs.Min " with that said, a huge laughter erupted in the room making jimin confused.

Jin got up from the bed walked to jimin sill laughing.

"Oh god jimin! You are very pure and innocent to this world." Jin said hugging. Jimin was rather uncertain but hugged back.

"Mom wouldn't mind jimin. Yoongi is her favourite kid after all" jin said making yoongi blush.

"Bu-" jimin was cut midsentence while yoongi launched himself at jimin but instead yoongi pulled tae who was involved in laughing.

"Got ya brat!" Yoongi said twisting tae's ear. Tae was groaning in pain.

"Uh..uh.. I'm sorry hyung" tae was begging yoongi to leave him.

"Is your lesson learnt. That not to mess with me! Huh?" Yoongi asked twisting more but not very painfully.

"Uh ...ha... yes. Learnt. Uh let me go Hyung " with that yoongi let go of tae. Tae sprinted off .