Chapter 18: Royal Arms Hunting

Decided to skip the boss of the Myrlwood dungeon boss to get the Star of the Rogue as it is fairly short. Depending on how long it takes, roughly twenty minutes or less if your higher than the recommended level which is at least in the mid-thirties. So, Noctis has basically already acquired the Star of the Rogue. Onto the chapter.

-----

After defeating the beast that lied within the Myrlwood, Noctis had recovered the sixth royal arm, the Star of the Rogue.

Seven royal arms were remaining.

The four of them start to move back to Aranea, who was going to take them back to Lestallum with their car.

They arrive at the ruined gate, where the imperial commodore was waiting for them.

Aranea: You're heading to Lestallum, right? I'll take you there, but no further.

Noctis: Got it.

Aranea: So, ready to ship out?

Noctis: You bet. Let's fly.

Aranea: Hold on tight boys.

Prompto: (gasp) Look at that!

Ignis: A red ship.

Y/N: Huh, red is always was my color.

Aranea's ship descends, the five of them getting on board as it starts to rise back up. It starts to move, heading into the direction of Lestallum.

They weren't going to be there for awhile so the group decided to get some sleep. Resting up against the hanger walls, they turned in for the night, the only thing heard was the humming of the ship's engine.

A few hours then passed and they wake up. Y/N checks the time on his phone to see it was around one or two in the morning. They had left the Vesperpool around 9 PM last night so he wasn't surprised that they slept that long. Yawning, he looks to see Aranea walking towards them.

Aranea: Rise and shine, Prince Charming. We're here.

The hanger doors open and they were faced with Lestallum's power plant.

Aranea: Sounds like a spot of trouble's popped up at the power plant. Mmm, wish I could help, but I'm powerless to do anything I'm not ordered to. I'll leave the keeping of peace to you.

Ignis: Of course.

Y/N: Right.

Prompto: We got this.~

Aranea: Good luck, boys. (looks to Y/N) See you later, handsome.~ Give me a call some time.

Y/N: (scratches back of head awkwardly) R-Right.

After dropping them off at the parking lot, Ignis parking the Regalia and the four of them heading up to the power plant. Several hours pass by and a woman with a power plant suit was seen outside the gate with Prompto, Y/N, and Ignis. Noctis was on the other side of the gate, putting on a heat suit for the power plant as he was about to venture in.

Prompto: (whistles) Lovin' that outfit, Noct!

Noctis: Why don't you wear one?

Y/N: Because he doesn't want to look stupid. Same here.

Ignis: And it was the only one. And if anyone stands a fighting chance in there, it's you. Forget about fashion and go.

Noctis turns around and heads for the power plant, leaving the rest of them to sit there and wait.

Y/N: Well, got nothing better to do right now. Prompto, wanna play some King's Knight?

Prompto: Sure. Also, you gonna call Aranea?~