Epilogue

The four Kingsglaive members were now walking back to Hammerhead, the morning light blessing their faces.

Y/N: (sigh) Well...we did it guys.

Gladiolus: Went out with a bang, too.

Ignis: Yes...a great victory for us.

Prompto: Yeah. Hey, Noct! Want to--

As Prompto had looked back, expecting a reply from his best friend, the silence was his answer. No one was there.

Prompto: Oh, right...

Gladiolus: Yeah...

Ignis: He's really...

Y/N: Gone? I know...

The four of them continue to walk back to Hammerhead, sadly putting their heads down at the loss of their king. Their friend.

Hours later, they were later coming out of Cindy's garage, all dressed up in casual clothing.

Y/N: So...this is where we part ways.

Ignis: It appears so.

Gladiolus: You guys...got any plans to do?

Prompto: I don't know. Might hang around here for a little while before I start to travel the world and start a photography business.

Y/N: Aranea and I are probably going to continue the mercenary business, but we'll one day settle down. You, Gladio?

Gladiolus: Might become a Hunter. Lookin' for an adventure, y'know? What about you, Iggy?

Ignis: Well, seeing as I have no one to attend to, I might as well put my talents to use. You all have been telling me not to waste them.

Y/N: (chuckles) Well, until the next time we meet, guys.

They all share a hug before they depart, Y/N heading back to Aranea's ship before he spots the dragoon ordering some of her men around.

Y/N: How are you doing, love?

Aranea: (turns around) Well hello, handsome.~

Y/N: Yeah...I'm back.

Aranea: So he's...finally gone, huh?

Y/N: (holds back tears) Yeah...where's Eydis?

Aranea: She's still asleep. Everything's almost on here and we're about to depart soon.

Y/N noticed that Aranea had some discomfort every time she moved. Not only that, she would clutch he stomach sometimes.

Being the caring husband he was, he was concerned.

Y/N: You alright? You seem to be discomforted.

Aranea: Y-Yeah. I'm fine.

Y/N: You can talk to me. What is it?

She sighs as she stared back into his blue eyes.

Aranea: The things is...I'm pregnant again.

Y/N's eyes widen, but they soon soften up as he hugs his wife, who in turn is shocked.

Aranea: You aren't mad?

Y/N: Why would I be mad? Sure I had a lot of things going, but nothing could make me be mad at you.

Aranea: Right.

They hear groaning, them turning their heads to see Eydis waking up from her slumber. Her smaller figure rises up from the mattress, stretching as she groggily looks to her parents.