Chapter 15: Aranea Highwind

Leaving Lestallum, the group, along with Iris, leave to head to Cape Caem in hopes of getting the boat operational and head towards the City of Altissia so they can meet up with the Oracle, Lunafreya Nox Fleuret.

Iris: Looking at the Regalia really reminds me of home.

Prompto: It sure doesn't look like any of the cars you see around here.

Y/N: Well, not everyone is rich or the prince. 

Iris: And it's a lot roomier, too! I can't imagine trying to cram six people, including Gladdy, into one of these things. Have you ever ridden in one?

Noctis: Can't say we have.

Iris: There was barely enough room for our luggage! Thank goodness you guys could give me a lift.

Gladiolus: Think the others made it to Caem alright?

Ignis: I suppose we'll find out when we get there.

Iris: Whoa, check it out! See that? That's the Rock of Ravatogh. I'm, like, ninety percent sure.

Y/N and Gladiolus: Not a hundred?

Prompto: You almost know your stuff!

Iris: All thanks to Jared.

Y/N: I heard there was a royal tomb up there, Noct. We should check it out so you can gain another royal arm.

Noctis: Yeah.

It then starts to rain, Y/N turning on the convertible function so Ignis could focus on driving.

Iris: Thank you for driving, Ignis.

Ignis: Pleasure.

Iris: Are you the only one that drives?

Prompto: I can drive.

Y/N: No you can't.

Prompto: I already said I was sorry!

Y/N: I did say that I wasn't going to let that one go. You crashed my car into an old lady's mailbox. She was not happy.

Noctis: (to Iris) So can I.

Gladiolus: It's not like Iggy's the only one who can drive. He's just the only one we can trust. But, if we need to get somewhere quicker, we let Y/N drive.

Iris: Why?

Y/N: I may have done some illegal street races back in Insomnia. But that was back in the second year of high school.

Iris: So Y/N is good. Are the others that bad?

Noctis: Not bad at all! Right?

Prompto: Right! But there's no way the big guy's taking any chances with his little sister in the car.

Gladiolus: Sure you don't need a break?

Iris: I'm okay.

Prompto: We're kinda sandwiched back here!

Y/N: Your only sitting there because your skinnier than me.

Noctis: How about we let you suffer instead?

Iris: Really, it's fine! No suffering here.

Ignis: If you say so.

Prompto: I've got some bad news, guys!

A rumbling sound was heard as they looked overhead through the windows. Another imperial ship could be seen just like the one several days ago. This meant there was another imperial base nearby.