Christmas with the Malfoys

WARNING: smut!

Happy reading!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Narrator POV

The Christmas' break had finally arrived for the students. All of them were excited for the two free weeks. Katherine and Draco had their plans settled: they would spend the first week on the manor, and the last with the Harveys.

Harry and Hermione would spend the break on the burrow, and Luna with her father, so Katherine spent the train ride with them and the Weasleys, enjoying their time together.  Pansy, Louis and Blaise would come to the manor for the Christmas dinner, so she didn't mind saying goodbye to them.

When the ride came close to an end, Katherine hugged each one of her friends, promising to exchange letters during the two weeks, and runned to find her boyfriend chuckling at something Louis had said.

"Look who decided to show up." Pansy said while the girl seated on her boyfriend's lap and gave him a peck on the lips.
"Miss me already?" she laughed and Draco gripped her chin, turning her face to him and kissing her deeply.

They heard someone clearing their throat and faced Blaise "Oi Malfoy, care to share a little bit?"
"Zabini, I swear-"
"It was just a joke, mate." he laughed at his friend's angry face.

Just a few minutes later, the couple was hand in hand on the platform, looking for Narcisa. Draco quickly spotted his mother, walking fastly towards her and hugging her tightly. He filled her with questions, looking desperately at her face and her arms, trying to look for any bruises, but he only found happiness.

"Enough, Draco. Care to introduce me to the pretty girl over there?" she said, pointing at Katherine who was a few steps behind, looking genuinely happy for them. The blond boy nodded, a childish grin plastered on his face.
"Katherine, this is Narcisa, my mom. Mom, this is Katherine, my girlfriend." he said.
"It's a pleasure to met you, Mrs. Mal-"
"Narcisa. Please. No, actually Cissy. "
"Of course. It is a pleasure, Cissy." she extended her hand, smiling at the woman in front of her.

Narcisa scoffed and pulled the girl into a tight hug, closing her eyes as she felt the girl hugging her back "I'm so thankful to you, my dear." she whispered in her ear.
"There's no reason to thank me. And I'm so sorry." Kath said without explaining. The woman nodded, appreciating it.

"Can we go?" Draco said, wrapping his arms around the womens' shoulders, pulling them together. Narcisa nodded and waved her wand, apparating in front of the manor.

As soon as their eyes landed on the huge and dark manor, Draco tightened his grip on the women. Katherine tried to look confident, pretending that Lucius' presence didn't mess with her, when just the thought of seeing him scared the shit out of her.

Narcisa, noticing their fear, smiled gently to them "There's nothing to worry about.  This week will be just the three of us. And the house elves." Draco let go of a breath he didn't even realize he was holding.
"Where's he at?"
"Who? Dobby? He's probably in the kitchen." she said, winking at the couple and waking towards the manor, silently asking for them to not talk about Lucius.

He just shrugged at his girlfriend, grabbing their trunks and following his mother. Katherine muttered a curse as soon as she walked into the house, realizing it looked much bigger from the inside.

"Katherine, my dear. Let your trunks here, Draco will show you around and you will choose which room you want to be."
"She's staying with me in my room."
"Don't be rude." she hissed "Don't let him get into you, feel free to choose whatever room you want." she said kindly. Katherine smiled and glanced a teasing look at her boyfriend. He narrowed his eyes.
"That's okay, Mrs—Cissy." she immediately corrected herself "I will be with Draco."
"As you wish." she snapped her fingers, and a house elf showed up, getting their trunks and apparating away.