Christmas Party part 1

Heyy!!

This is kind of what I wanted the dress to look.

There's no TW today (maybe swearing but just a little bit)

xxxxx

Narrator POV

Two days after school break started, all conversations between students were about the christmas party.

The school was strangely empty, since absolutely all students in the first three years returned home for Christmas. Most of the students in the fourth to seventh grades also returned, but the remaining students were enough to organize an incredibly memorable party.

Some hufflepuffs came up with the idea, but they soon asked for help to the other houses. Even though it is not the most loved one, there is no denying it: slytherins always have the best parties.

Katherine wrote a letter to her mother and another to her father, wishing Merry Christmas and telling how the week has been going. When she was ready for the party, she took a camera that her father had given her, and placed it on top of Millicent's lamp, who had traveled with her parents.

She pressed the red button and positioned herself in front of the camera with a smile on her face, so that they could see all her clothes.

The dress was emerald green all made of silk. It was long and fell to her feet, with a slit that went up to her right thigh. It had a square neckline and had no sleeves, leaving her entire collarbone showing, which only made her beautiful necklace shine even brighter. Her dark hair was tossed aside in a graceful way.

As soon as the photograph slid out of the camera, Harvey hurried over to the owls' emporium, hoping to get it on time. She wrote a message along with the photo:

"Mom & Dad,
Today we will have a Christmas party organized by the students themselves. I almost thought I wouldn't have a date, but I was invited at the last minute. In fact, he was responsible for this dress and these jewels (his mother insisted). I expect a message from you as soon as possible! And already answering your questions that i just know you will ask me: yes, I insisted on paying. No, we're just classmates. No, I won't tell you his name. Yes, I still love you both. No mom, don't even think about baking any cookies for him, I will eat them all if you do. No dad, you didn't found a chess partner. If you had a little more patience, I could learn and play with you.

Merry Christmas, I love you.
-K"

She tied it to her owl's paw and sent it to her parents.

Katherine ran to her room, hoping there was time to check her dress again.

The moment she entered the common room, she ran into something hard. A chest. When she stepped back, she could see Blaise looking beautiful in a dark blue suit.

"Wow, Harvey." his eyes widened as he studied her from top to bottom.
"You're looking great." she replied, still amazed by the view. The fabric of the suit outlined his defined body, making him look even more beautiful than usual.

"I'm speechless. You look amazing. " he continued to stare, alternating looks between her body and his face. "Was it Malfoy?"
"Yes. He insisted that I should be presentable to appear with him. " she replied and he laughed, rolling his eyes at his friend's manner.

"Where did you get that dress?" a voice screeched from the stairs, approaching.
"I don't remember the name of the store. It was Mrs. Carter who showed me, a lady from... "
"I know who Mrs. Carter is." she interrupted angrily raising her hand asking Katherine to shut up, while looking closely at the dress "I saw it in the back of the store, and when I asked to look she said she was not available. Bitch. " Harvey felt her blood boil.

"Did you see Malfoy?" she asked Blaise, completely ignoring Pansy.
"He's probably getting ready. We don't share a room. " he approached "We'll go to the party before someone puts an unforgivable curse on you." he whispered, giving a nod before wrapping his arms around Pansy and leaving the room.

She quickly went up to the bedroom. Before she left, she spilled some of the cherry cologne her mother made and rubbed it over her body. When she was finished, she left the room, almost turning to say goodbye to Millicent, forgetting that she would be absent for the next two weeks.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs, she found Malfoy standing, with both hands in his suit pocket, looking attentively at the fire.

The sound of footsteps alarmed him, and he turned to her curiously. His eyes widened immediately. The dress was the most beautiful he had ever seen, and he was sure she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Anyone who saw her could easily mistake her for a princess. Her dark hair was slightly wavy, falling over her right shoulder. The light of the place shone on the jewel in her neck, and it all seemed like a dream.

Harvey was not much different, still delighted to see him in a black suit and a pocket square in the same color as her dress, and with his hair down and combed to the sides, he looked like he had just come out of a painting.

Indeed, the Slytherin prince.

"Bloody Hell." he murmured.
"Enjoying the view?" she asked.
"I ask you the same." he replied with a raised eyebrow.
"Not bad, Malfoy." he laughed quietly.
"You too, Harvey. Did you see the difference that a good dress makes? " he asked, starting to walk towards the door side by side with her.
"Shut up." she rolled her eyes.

In the abandoned classroom, where the students gathered for the party, all the groups were talking about the same subject: if Pansy's with Zabini, who's with Malfoy?

Everyone fell silent when they heard the door creak and reveal the unexpected couple. Harvey cannot deny that she enjoyed all the power she felt as she entered the room with his arms clasped with the Slytherin prince.
"So this is what it is like to date a Malfoy?" he gave a restrained laugh.
"I never had the honor." he replied, making her roll her eyes.

Draco was always accustomed to all the attention, but he knew how his partner for the night deserved all the credits. As much as he would never admit it, he felt incredible that he could show her off to everyone that night.

"I will say hi to my friends."
"Me too." she replied, walking in the opposite direction from the blonde.

"Kath! You're stunning! Your dress looks amazing! "
"Gee, Kath! You look beautiful!" Ron agreed with Hermione.
"Wow." Harry commented, looking shyly at the brunette "You look amazing Kath."
"Thanks Harry, you look hot too. All of you! " she pointed to friends.

"Can I take a picture of you two for the daily prophet?" Colin asked the two girls, who embraced each other and smiled at the camera. "Katherine, I took a picture of you and Malfoy. Do you think he will complain if I use it for the cover? "
"Not at all. You know how much he loves to be in the spotlight. " she laughed.

xxxx
I know this was a small one, but I'll son update part 2!!!

Hope you like it!
-A