Valentine's day

Katherine POV

I woke up later than I'm used to. I was hoping that by the time I got out of my dorm, people had already left for hogsmeade.

Indeed, as soon as I opened the door of the girls dorm, there was almost no girl left from our year. I took a shower and dressed in black shorts and my slytherin green and gray jumper.

Malfoy told me to go to his dorm when I was ready, and warn me specifically to skip breakfast. So, I casually walked to the boys dorm, as if it was something I did everyday. Not that I don't, but normally I go to Louis room, or at least that's what people think.

I opened and closed the door carefully, without making any noise. Before I could turn around, I felt two big hands around my waist, and a hard chest pressed against my back. I smirked and turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Morning." I said. He smirked and crashed his lips onto mine. His tongue touched on the bottom of my lip, and I immediately opened my mouth slightly, letting him deepen the kiss. Before things started to get heated, I broke the kiss.
"We'll do this after I have my breakfast." he rolled his eyes and guided me to the little table on the corner of his room.
"Here." He said, showing me 5 plates with a lot of different foods.

"How did you even bring this here?"
"Magic?" he said, as if it was obvious. And it was. "So, where do you want to start?"
"Mmm..." I thought, looking at the food, "I will try this cake." I said, grabbing a fork and eating the cake. He looked at me with expectation.
"What's the problem?"
"Nothing." he looked away, grabbing a green apple.

"Is this your favourite fruit?"
"Yes. Yours?" he asked, taking a bite and looking at me while sitting on the chair.
"Cherry."
"I should've known. Did you know your room smells like you?"
"Really?" he nodded "So do yours."
"And what do I smell like?"
"Your cologne, actually. And mint." he smirked.
"Nice."

We eat a little more in silence, just saying basic things. After we finished, he cast a spell and all the plates were gone. He laid on his bed and looked at me.
"Are you going to stand there like a fucking statue?" I rolled my eyes and approached the bed, crawling next to him.
"Don't you feel sleepy after you eat?"
"Mhm. Never in breakfast, though."
"I wish." I groaned "Everytime I eat something my body just starts to relax." he chuckled.
"I already saw you sleeping in classes."
"Stalking me, huh?" he scoffed.
"You wish."

"What are we going to do now?"
"I mean, we are here for one thing." he looked at me "But he can take a nap. And I also have some firewhisky and some candies..." I interrupt him.
"You want us to drink? In the morning?"
"No, you freak. I'm not an alcoholic. I'm just saying. Later, if things get... awkward, we can use that to break the tension."
"Okay... It makes sense."

"Now, shut up and let's sleep a little bit." he said, turning away from me. I know he didn't want to sleep. He acting like he wanted to nap just so I can sleep and don't 'feel guilty' is the sweetest thing he has ever done to me. Obviously it wasn't the most romantic thing ever done, but is Draco Malfoy we're talking about.

"Well, I'm not in the mood for sleep." I turned him back to me and straddled his lap "But I can shut up if you want me to." I smirked. He smirked back and eyed me up and down in awe.
"Don't you fucking dare." he muttered, grabbing his want and pointing to the door "Muffiato."

——————

We came back from lunch almost an hour ago, and now we're sharing one bottle of Firewhisky side by side on his bed. Our backs are facing the bedpost.

"Maybe that wasn't the best idea." he mumbled after a while, taking the bottle of my hands and taking a sip.
"Yeah. Our intentions were good, though."

We were talking about that valentine's day. Yes, having a day of privacy was amazing, but who could ever have that much sex? I mean, we will get tired eventually. And is not like we were friends. We never hang out alone to do anything other than argue and sex. Now we're both hearing each other breathing and getting drunk in the afternoon.

"We should play a game."
"What game?"
"I'll make a supposition about you. If it's true, you drink. If it isn't, I drink. And you'll do to me too."
"Fine. That's a nice way to be creepy without making it obvious, Harvey." he smirked.
"Asshole. It's just that we've been... doing this for almost two months now and we still don't know nothing about each other."

"That's not true, you'll see. Your less favourite subject is herbology." I rolled my eyes, taking a sip.
"That's not fair. Herbology is everybody's least favourite subject."
"Not for the Hufflepuffs." he said, scoffing.
"True. You were in love with Pansy." he smiled.
"You can drink now, darling."
"What? Stop lying, I know you liked her."
"I think I would know if I felt this way about her." he said and I rolled my eyes, drinking. Secretly, I was happy that I got that one wrong.

"You wished you were from gryffindor."
"Nope. For a long time I wished that I had a friendship here like my friends have on gryffindor." he looked at me and I could see the guilt in his eyes "Hey, drink it." I put the bottle on his lips and he accepted.

"You have slept with over 15 different girls before me." I asked and he chuckled.
"You were the 15th." he winked.
"You can't be serious."
"I'm dead serious." I groaned and drank it.

"You talked to your parents about me." I took a sip. He widened his eyes.
"What? What the fuck did you told your father? That we're fucking in secret?"
"No, you asshole. I talked about you being my date to the Christmas party. And I didn't even tell them your name."
"That's better."

"You haven't talked to your parents about me." he drank.
"My mother gets extra excited every time she hears a girl's name. And I never had a girlfriend."
"Well, you saw what my mother did. And she doesn't even know your name." he chuckled.
"If she ever finds out, don't expect anything less extravagant than a gift and a welcoming party to the family." he rolled his eyes.

"You love your mother."
"First of all, it's my turn. And this is not even fair! Who doesn't love their parents?" he asked, looking away for a second.
"You. You don't love your father." he widened his eyes at me, and the next second something switched inside him.

"When did that shit become emotional? I thought we were here to fuck not to do a psycological evaluation."
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I don't know what I was thinking." he stayed silent, looking blankly across the room "Maybe I should go." I muttered, crawling over the bed.

I felt his hand wrapping on my leg, a silent request for me to stay.
"I don't want that bastard ruining anything else in my life." I nodded and crawled back, sitting closer to him this time. I tilted my head to the side and rested it on his shoulder.

"How can someone love him? He... He is just.... Fuck, I hate him."
"Do you want to talk about it?" I whispered.
"I just want to forget him. I wish just for a moment I could pretend like he doesn't exist." he said under his breath.

That's what I was going to do.

I took the bottle of his hands and placed it into the ground. He frowned at me. I took off my jumper and my black shorts, tossing it to the ground . After I had only my matching lace bra and knickers, I straddled his lap, and wrapped my arms around his neck. The light on the room highlighted the silver on his eyes, and I stared deeply into them. He looked at me in awe.

"What are you doing?"
"He doesn't exist when you're with me. I'm going to make you forget about him." I said, looking at his eyes so he could see the truth in them.
"Please, do it." he whispered weakly.

And that was the last thing he did before our lips crashed together in a heated kiss.

xxxxxx
Hey guysss...

I didn't want to add smut because there will be some coming soon... Btw, I'm so happy we reached the part on the story where he's starting to open up with her!!!! Yayyyyy!

Love you all, you guys are helping me go through some hard shit and I couldn't be more thankful, really!

See you soon!
-A