Cherry

Narrator POV

It has been a week since Katherine and Draco's fight, and things between them started to get interesting.

Before that day in the locker room, they didn't even look at each other's faces. If one of them were in a room, the other would leave. If one of them were walking on the hallway, the other would change paths to avoid bumping into them. And not even a word was changed between the ex couple.

But after, they would stare into each other eyes for long minutes, they would exchange grimaces in the hallways, and lord forbid them bumping into each other, because they would only move if someone pushed them away. The tension between them could be cut with a knife and you could always hear them bickering to one another. It was like they were archenemies.

And because of one of their bickering, they had to stay a little bit after Charms class to have a talk with professor Flitwick, making them late for Potions with Snape. The two of them were walking fastly at the hallways, trying to get there as fast as possible.

"Fuck, why this classes are so distant from each other?" Draco muttered.
"Stop complaining, it's entirely your fault we're late."
"It's not my fault. If you weren't such a bitch and handed me the book when I asked you to, none of this would've happened." he said, rolling his eyes. She gasped and narrowed her eyes at him.

"The book was mine, I had the right to choose to don't give it to spoiled filthy brats like you." she snapped back "If you wanted a book, you should've been responsible and brought your own."

"Oh, but it's okay if your gryffindor friends forget their books." he said, bitterly.
"Like I said, I have the right to choose. Besides, they're not pricks like you."
"I'm on your fucking house, you should help me, not the others."

"Well I didn't choose to be on the same house as you."
"But you are, and you will have to learn to deal with it. Not everything will be done your way, brat." he said.

They narrowed eyes at each other and pushed the door open, realizing the class had already started for a long time now. Snape glanced at them and took each of them 5 points, putting them together on the first table, close to him.

Katherine seated side by side with Draco, turning around to face Anthony, who was smiling at her a few chair behind, finding the situation really amusing. She rolled her eyes, showing how much she wasn't enjoying the situation. Before they could continue with their silent conversation, she heard someone scoffing and turning her head around, seeing Draco watching their interaction.

"How ridiculous."
"Excuse me?"

"Oh don't mind me, just watching you and your pathetic excuse for a boyfriend." she rolled her eyes "I know there's no one better than me, but couldn't you find yourself someone at least... a little bit good?"
"You know what, Malfoy? Why don't you go to your dorm and wank it off, maybe you will feel better." she turned herself interelly for him, leaning herself on her chair to face him closely.

"Why don't you come and do it for me?" he smirked deviously, raising his eyebrows at her.
"I rather die." she said slowly. His smirk fell for a split second, and then he smiled again.

"It's really funny you're saying this, because not really long ago you would be begging for me fuck you this exact moment during class." she felt herself blush at his words, the heat on his eyes and the knot on her stomach, all combined together.

"It's been really long ago for me, do you really still remember it?" she rolled her tongue to the side of her cheek "Maybe find someone else, and make sure she's good enough to make you forget about me." she snapped, trying to hide the frustration on her voice.