Pranks

I'm sorry about the time jump :(

xxxxxx

Narrator POV

It's been a month since Katherine and Draco started dating, and things couldn't be better.

Obviously, they couldn't tell their friends about it, but that kind of made them closer. Sometimes, literally closer, like when they sneaked into an empty closet and had to spend almost two hours waiting for the curfew so the hallways were empty.

Louis, Draco and Kath were constantly seen together, since the couple couldn't be alone in public without getting their friends suspicious.

But obviously, they weren't always together. At least three times a week Harvey had her meals on the Gryffindor, and in every single time she glanced at Draco, who would wink or grimace at her, making her giggle.

Some days were busier than the others, like when she has to study with her friends, or when he spends the afternoon on quidditch practice. When that happens, Katherine snuck to his room at exactly 11:42 p.m. They don't have to remind each other, it's like a deal. If they don't have any alone time during the day, they do this.

Another thing they do in their relationship: playing pranks. The funny thing about it, is that nobody thinks they're dating when they see them yelling at each other about how his hand got glued into his wand, or how her pumpkin juice made her talk like a squirrel. They actually find it very amusing.

But today, Malfoy had reached all the limits. She yelled immediately when she got out of the shower and looked herself at the mirror. Everybody was already in the Great Hall for breakfast, except for her and Jones. She found his friend taking a nap on the couch of the common room, and when she woke him up, in a very not-careful way, he laughed loudly until he falled to the ground, his hands wrapped around his stomach.

She walked furiously to where she knew he would be, and Louis followed closer behind her. When they opened the Great Hall door, all eyes were on her, and she immediately spotted the platinum-blond hair in the sea of heads.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY." she shouted when she approached him. Louis hugged Kath from behind, keeping her from jumping at him. He looked at his friend and muttered 'Mate, just run.' Instead, Malfoy just leaned closer to her and frowned, faking confusion.

"There's something different in you."
"No shit." she groaned, shifting under Louis tight grip trying to escape. Draco tilted his head to the side and looked at her up and down, ignoring her pink fluffy hair.
"Oh, I know!" he smiled, snapping his fingers "Did you cut your hair?"
"That's it. You're done." she said, trying again to release herself from Louis' grip.

Draco walked casually out of the table, going to his first class of the day. Jones let her go when she seated between Ron and Harry, both of them squeezing her sides so she knew she couldn't leave.

"I have to say, you look gorgeous in that color." Hermione said, pointing at her.
"My hair looks like cotton candy and... Ronald Weasley if you dare touch my hair it will be the last thing you'll do." she said, eyeing her friend.
"Merlin, Kath. It looks like food." he said, staring at her hair.

"Stop looking at my cousin like that, you creepy." Granger said.
"Are you jealous, Hermione?" Harry teased.
"It sure looked like it." Kath said.
"No, I'm not! Kath, I was on your side!"
"Yeah, my bad. Harry, stop saying things that will embarrass my cousin even though they are clearly true." she said, making Potter chuckle and Hermione groan.
"You both are unbelievable."

——————

The Slytherins and the Hufflepuffs were together at their Transfiguration class, and Katherine couldn't be the less interested. All she could think about was her revenge on Malfoy. Speaking of the devil, her thoughts were interrupted by a piece of paper sent by him.